• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF hopefully and my fantasy world!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Not much to say.
I usually do 3 lines to 2 paragraphs.
I'd rather this be FxF.
This is fantasy!

This is a world I made(mostly) and I want to do an rp centered around it. So without further ado, here it is!

Overview:

Here in the world of Zyoni, there are different races of human like creatures as well as monstrous creatures. It is based in a time a little farther ahead then we are today. And racism is very very prevalent. Not between blacks and whites, but between humans and everyone else. Humans live inside large walls. With the technology of today. They live a good happy life. But outside the walls, it's still the mideval era.

-Places-

The Inside:

Inside the walls it is a beautiful place. A society of humans using 100% renewable energy and creating sore emissions. Electric cars, electric heating, green housing, parks and trees all within the walls. Everyone loves in harmony making and producing technology. Most places specialize in manufacturing certain things or resources or supplies. They usually fly them to other havens as it is faster and safer. Though sometimes the struggling or still developing havens have to ship them which is dangerous as the are often attacked by the others. There are many of these around the world. To the humans, they are known as havens. But to the others, they are known as The Inside.

The Outside:

Thatch huts, kingdoms, market places. The Elves have their kingdom along with their castle and villages etc. Though there are many thought the world. As well as the Hybrids. It's still a relatively dark time, though every once in a while you can find some smuggled tech. Maybe a gun, or medical supplies. Sometimes you'll find a little house but fully furnished with tech! But it is very rare. The humans have their tech and the others have their magic. To the humans, this is known as the Outside, or the wasteland.

-Magic/Tech-

Magic:

The humans are so numerous and have so much tech, no one has ever tried to use magic against them, though it could easily be done. Some people cloak their houses, and some simply use simple duplication spells so they never run out of food. Though very little know magic and it is a dying practice.

-People-

Elves:

There are elves. Pointed ears, tall, exceptionally better senses then humans, and varying skin colors. Some just like humans, others with red and blue and purple.

Hybrids:

Then there are the hybrids. Many many kinds of these. Neko’s, (human with cat ears and tail) Kitsune, (human with fox ears and tail.) Okami’s (human with wolf ears and tail.) and everything inbetween.

Monsters:

Then the monsters. They roam the wild, bloodthirsty and looking to kill anything and anyone. There are many kinds of these. The black spindle. A spindly black creature that tears apart its prey with sharp claws. They look like mince meat after words. Then there are some hybrids that are more animal then human. One example, a spider like creature, Hovens they are called. Like a Minotaur, but it had the body of a spider instead of a horse. (Work in progress. More monsters to come.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back