• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF, FXM partner search

selcouth

Hi! I'm Melon, and I'm looking for someone to rp with!

First things first;

• I go to school, I work and I spend a lot of time with friends, so sometimes I will be less active. I try to respond as often as I can, but it might be a bit slow sometimes
  • If I don't respond for a while, please feel free to send me a pm and remind me to reply
  • English is not my native language, so please forgive me if I misspell something or write a weird sentence
  • However, I have pretty decent grammar and I prefer for my partner to have okay grammar too
  • I usually try to write at least 2 paragraphs, and I'd like for my partner to match my length (I will do my best to match their length too, if they write more than me)
  • I only rp with human faceclaims
  • Be creative and open to adding things to the rp, I don't want it to become boring
  • I only play females, and I prefer fxf, but I can do fxm if the plot is good enough
  • I will absolutely not do anime or fantasy (vampires and demons are included here, i don't do that either), it's just not my thing
  • I also don't do kidnapping or violent plots, that's too disturbing for me

Aside from anime and fantasy I am very open to different plots, so if you're interested please let me know and we can brainstorm some plot ideas :))

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some rather dark plots that you may enjoy, but don't be scared, experimenting is what this site is for right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back