• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fxf craving medieval-esque/historical

Mercia

Hello, I am Mercia and I am new to this site but I thought I'd check it out to find some new roleplay buddies. It has been awhile since I got back into roleplay due to college and all but now that I am basically done with my hiatus I feel like I should get back into it.

Right now I am seeking fxf only and am craving medieval/historical-ish fantasy but I am also perfectly fine with no fantasy I just happen to like magic and monsters and things.

I may want to write something supernatural (Vampires, werewolves, warlocks, etc) in modern day or victorian-ish since I have a slight idea for a vampire character I would like to play but I am insanely rusty in that realm

other fandoms I may consider doing again as long as its ocs (if you're not too bothered that I may not know all the lore)

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Not too sure what else to say, it has been a long time and this site kind of new to me so I hope you all will be patient with me.

if you would like to know more about me in any way please go ahead to ask, I'd love to talk to people.

My preference for roleplay is email but I can use this sites PM, please PM for contact details

No, I don't believe I have any questions. I'm okay with roleplaying over email as well. I'll PM you so we can put together a plot if you'd like.

I am looking to give FxF a try, and the only type of roleplay genre I usually do is medieval fantasy, if you're interested? I love Dragon Age (and Mass Effect), and I'm not bothered if you don't know all the lore. I've played all of the games and read the books, haha, and I might throw in tid-bits of lore here and there, but I definitely don't expect anyone to know it.

The only thing is I only roleplay on here. Between my college email and my other two emails, I had to shut down my roleplay one because it kind of became just another email to check. :(  If you're interested in either proposition, just let me know. If you aren't, happy RP-ing!

I wouldn't mind maybe trying Dragon Age or Mass Effect again, I have played all the games too but only read a couple of the ME comics. Just finished Inquistion's DLCs actually.

Also I am fine with roleplaying on here, I just happen to check my e-mail more often(I get phone notifications and what not)

I understand that. During weekdays I check for notifications on here every once in awhile. I've had some down time on here, so I haven't checked as often, but I do have to pop on here to see if I actually have messages. Haha. If you're alright with it, though, I can PM you?

Magick, the pop up system very useful here, go ahead and pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I have found enough roleplay partners for now, anyone who has already posted here or pm'd me are all good to continue but any new people interested I will have to pass until roleplays either end or if anyone decides quit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back