• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF and MxF Historical/Fantasy RPs

Javvie

You want a revolution, I want a relevation
Hello!

It has been AGES since I have been on this site, but since the school year is slowly coming to a close, I am going to be active on this site again. I apologize if we had something going before. For the sake of it being almost three months, I am dropping whatever I had.

Anyways, I love historical rps with lots of drama, romance, and a hint of fantasy.

Things I love:

Age differences (like fifteen to twenty years), Cross dressers, "good" characters with "bad" characters, Star crossed lovers, Witches, Vampires (like actual ones), Hermits or Nomads, Victorian era, Soldiers suffering with PTSD, the 1950s, A Fallout type of RP (not historical, but retro future and steampunk is cool), Theaters, People involved in the arts, People involved with shady businesses but having a heart of gold, World Building, Asylums and people presumed mad for their affections

Yeah, so that's a lot of things. If you want to mix and match, we can. I love anything that kind of goes against the grain. Make me interested in more than just a relationship. Let's make them heroes! (Or villains)

Just PM me or if you can't PM, post here. :)

I have a Victorian Era setting with a vampire male who has PTSD and is 35 physically but in very good shape. If you would be interested in some thing like this please pm me. I have been looking for a female to roleplay this with me for Ages. They either dont like age gaps, the Victorian Era, or Vampires.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do a Victorian/star crossed lover/theater/shady business type thing with you! I'm brand new so I don't think I can PM yet, but let me know if you'd like to brainstorm something! :)

Hey y'all!

At this time, if you expect me to play male, please don't PM me. I'll either be female in MxF or will do FXF (<- always prefer this though).

Hey girl! How would you feel about a European monarchy roleplay in the Victorian time period about an arranged marriage with a 20-25 year age difference? I'm new, so I can't PM yet.

Javvie said:
Hey y'all!
At this time, if you expect me to play male, please don't PM me. I'll either be female in MxF or will do FXF (<- always prefer this though).
How about a Victorian FXF RP?

I'm searching for partners and am hoping to get involved in some strong role-plays (the kind that I can't stop thinking about).

Is there anything you're currently craving??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back