• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Dragons

Makai saw two Undead walking over, she ran over to them swirling into water then reforming. "Mark?" She asked,"I-I thought you were dead!" The others looked at the Undead suspiciously. The vampire chuckled,"I'm alive and rollin'" He slung an arm around the woman zombie's shoulder. Hurt and confusion flickered across Makai's face. "But-"

Terra blasted the Undead to pieces, then turned to Makai and said,"Come on, they're not alive anymore." She put a hand on Makai's shoulder,"He means nothing to you." Makai was silent for a long moment.

(@Queen of Fantasy I hope you don't mind me using Terra for a bit!)

JayfeatherRaven said:
Makai saw two Undead walking over, she ran over to them swirling into water then reforming. "Mark?" She asked,"I-I thought you were dead!" The others looked at the Undead suspiciously. The vampire chuckled,"I'm alive and rollin'" He slung an arm around the woman zombie's shoulder. Hurt and confusion flickered across Makai's face. "But-"
Terra blasted the Undead to pieces, then turned to Makai and said,"Come on, they're not alive anymore." She put a hand on Makai's shoulder,"He means nothing to you." Makai was silent for a long moment.

(@Queen of Fantasy I hope you don't mind me using Terra for a bit!)
(Um, that would be goddmodding, I really wouldn't want you to play as Terra...))

Terra jumped on her Wyvern and looked at her watch, which turned into a hologram, showing the safest places near. "Well, it seems the closest safe haven is a car shop/bar. Let's go." She says

"yes we should get there for the undead horde is approaching us rather quickly."B-201 he started to scan the buildings for any life other than the dead

Terra quickly rode to the shop in a hurry, with Makai on the back of her wyvern. She looked inside and snuck into it as well, letting everyone go before her.

"W-where are we?" Makai asked leaping off Scales and swirling into water. She looked around curiously.

"Oh look, a pool!" She leaped in, soaking herself in water, glowing and pulsing beautifully.

Terra jumped off and pet scales.

"We are i na safe haven. It has amazing security, and we can stay here for awhile. At least enough to get ready to leave again.

Kraven come busting trhough the wall almost landing the pool as 3 big zombies started walking towards the building as screeches filled the air "....it took me a month to make thos safe spot. And now you ruined it" he said getting up as growls escaped his throat,

3 more blocks down a man is sitting on a man made crows nest peering through binoculars as he grabbed a rope and tugged on it 4 times, Morgana walked out of and elavator in the 29th floor 3 floors under. As she made her way up she ran into the people who gaurd the safe haven, ince at the bar all she could he 4jingles of bells as people began to scatter to prepare incase a horde came "what is going on stan" morgana said walking to a man in a trench coat wearing a gas mask "seems some stirred a nest not only that they found some pissed off big brothers" stan said while fixing a drink for Morgana who is sitting there bored as she waits for her husband, "hey stan can me and few people bower you nest...gonna snipe some people so kraven can make it here" she said as she stan gave her a brain dead shot witch she took in one gulp as she sighed and turned around to look at everyone moving around like rats

@LeoKing

Raini grabbed hold of the person. "If you jump, thunder will catch you. I promise." She said as she pulled on him. She flew up higher to avoid the horde of the walking dead and came back down.

(Oh my bad. I read it thinking that you had come out of the building after being thrown into it.)

"Who said this was a safe haven again?!" Makai shouted as she blasted two Undead off the ledge of her pool. More bursts of water surged from her palms while she fended off the zombies. "Terra!" She shouted, I think we have to go, before more Undead come!" She did a perfect backwards flip the dove into the water, then rose to the surface again as a beautiful blue wolf. She snarled then leaped at the closest Undead she could see.

Terra sighed. "It's the bottom floor! of course this isn't safe! get to the top floor, then lock the doors its iron. no way a zombie can get past those!"

"you guys can go first I don't think there's all these have a good time eating metal."B-201 pull out it black and blue blade and started to cut through the zombies.

"Ok, be careful!" Makai dodged the robot's blade, which almost sawed through her. "Terra! You coming?" Suddenly Makai knees buckled, and a puddle of water started forming beneath her. She frowned, concentrated, slowly solidifying again. Just then a zombie knocked into her.

B-201 ran over to her and kick the zombie away sending it into a wall"do you need assistance."

Terra ran over and kicked the Undead out, then slamming the door on their limbs. "Come on! W don't have time for this!" She says. She kicks Makai's back of her legs, to unbuckle her knees, and picks her up, knowing the pain she must feel from what she did. Once they were upstairs she put loads of furniture in front of the iron door AND locked it.

"That should do it. Are you okay, Makai?"

"Yes...Is the robot going to be ok?" She asked, eyebrows creasing with worry. Then she stands up straight,"We can't hold the Undead off forever." We need to find who's creating them."

B-201 was on the other side of the iron door make sure no zombies will try to get through

Terra sets her down. "Zombies won't eat metal. He'll be fine." She says helping her walk into a room seeing two more people. She stands quiet and looks at them.

@LeoKing

(hey guys sorry haven't been getting any notifications. can anyone tell me what is going on so that i may join back in)

Penelope, or Penn as she preferred, walked down a barren street. She would come across some carnage of an old carcass at times, and see a shadow move in a building or alley other times. But she went generally unnoticed. For now. There were a few figures that she could see moving about down the street. Excitement began to build up in her. She rubbed her sweaty hands on her trousers before lifting the massive hammer to rest on her shoulder. She often would get strange looks before everything started. A young girl carrying a hammer bigger than her head. (think similar proportions to Link's hammer in Wind Waker).

Penelope stopped walking.

The three undead hadn't taken notice.

"ahem."

The three undead still hadn't taken notice.

"AHEM."

Still, nothing.

Penelope whistled for their attention.

Apparently these guys were deaf.

"Fluff this. GOONGALA!" With her battle cry hanging in the air, she sprinted towards the undead and went to town. Their insides became their outsides as she smashed and crunched her way around them. Finally she finished the third zombie off. But it wasn't done. She looked both ways down the T intersection.

"So that's where all of you buggers went. Welp, I'm screwed." The streets were full. All of them were looking at Penn. Who them started sprinting back where she came.

"Ohmygodsohmygodsohmygodsohmygods..." She panted as she ran.

(sorry, that was much longer than I intended.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back