• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Future of Dragons

Terra sighed. "This is going to take forever!" She jumped n her Wyvern, picking up Dylan and the girl AND the robot, all riding on the same dragon. "Hang on!" She yelled. She kicked the wyvern's side, and it screeched dashing faster.

B-201 looked around at Park and only saw one undead person pictures the zombie man and the picture there is no match"and is that with the undead looks like."B-201 pointed to the zombie that was walking away from them

----

Name was almost out of the park when he noticed the robot pointing to him he tried to move faster but he was slower with his robotic alarm

Dylan shocked looked at Terra "What is wrong with you!" Dylan agrivated looked of the side and saw many undead

"IM SAVING YOUR LIFE. YOU'LL NEVER OUTRUN THEM!" She yells. She pulls out her gun and shoots the undead, while Scales rides past them.

Name sew that they were leaving and a bunch of undead were coming into the park he passed through them with ease

---

B-201 push a few buttons on his arm and made but come up to him and then made her let him go as landed on his bike and started to follow her

Dylan was angry "I can do whatever I want and I'm sure I could out run them" Dylan was agrivated took off his shirt and hoodie and put it in his backpack. Dylan grabbed his air shirt and jumped off and began to glide down to the surface. Dylan took of his air shirt as fast as he could put it in his backpack and grabbed his earth shirt and put it on. With a upward wave of the hand put a wall in front of the undead.

Dylan looked up at Terra "Oh I didn't say thank you for almost making me lose my backpack" Dylan said sarcastically

B-201 landed down on the ground and turned it into bike."thank I am sorry I say it before"

Name wes stopped by a wall raising right in front of him he was a bit confused about this so he started to make another pathway around the world.

Chorus watched the scene quietly from her motorcycle up the road. It seemed that they were safe for the moment- why would they be scared? The undead were only dangerous in groups, and if you were anyone but Chorus. She revved her bike slowly, quietly gliding across the path to the boy. "Hey, kid. Where are you going in such a hurry?" she asks, pulling off her hood.

Kraven woke gasping for air as he checked his surroundings to see he was laying in the middle of the floor with only his pants and boots on as he looked up at the roof to see it broken as if something fell through it, in instant a dog broke through the window landing right in front of with half its face ripped off, kraven who had still not figured out how he got there rolled away on instinct and picked up a near by metal bar preparing himself for an attack from the undead mutt, before either one could make a move 4 loud bangs ringed through the room as the dog flew against the wall as the bullets that entered him exploded tearing the undead dog into more pieces leaving a giant blood splatter on the wall.

A woman in a leather blacked clothing walked in as she looked up at the roof and whistled making a high pitch sound that hurt kravens ears as he stood up he remembered the woman "morg what happened" he said as a 8 1/2 black woman's boot attached with a flying woman doing a kick sent him flying into the wall making a hole that now led into the streets where kraven stood up slowly as zombies began to make there way towards him "meet me at the bar after you learn how to say thank you" the woman in black said as she disappeared from the hole leaving kraven behind to fight a fresh horde of the undead heading towards him, quickly he hurled the metal bar into one of the zombies head as he began to run into a near by ally and run up the wall and jumped to the next wall until he was at the roof where he began to catch his breath, "bar....witch bar..." he said to himself as he tried to remember the few safe havens near hear as he looked out into the city that was once lively but was now alive with the undead.

Name got into a building that would really blocked off and he did not know why but he just wanted to rest for a while and let the people outside go away.He came across a room with a unicorn in it and he did not know what to do.

I heard moaning I peeked through my peekhole and saw slow moving zombies coming to the door I broke my window and jumped out of a 5 story window and ran as fast as I could to the woods I saw a hole and reached my arm through it and pulled out my dagger I then grabbed my car and drove off till I saw some people that looked sorta normal "hey you guys all right"

Terra looked at the next riding by us. "Oh, yeah we're just fine. I love being chased by a bunch of zombies." She says sarcastically.

I hopped out of the car "I'm Rebekah" I sniffed around seeing I could smell any zombies near "there are nine right now but there will be soon"

~Dylan~

Dylan didn't get an answer and began to walk away from everyone

~Maria~

Maria turned around to see a zombie "I thought I closed all the entrance's" Maria got scared and began to back away from Name

Name heard the unicorn talk and started to back away hey know if anything else talk it would usually trying to kill him"me good me good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back