• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fury: The Sherman

Andy Samberg

Andy Samberg
Who is interested in a WWII roleplay where you are driving a tank, shooting in a tank, and trying not to die (which you will be able to die so be careful)

I'd be interested in joining. I have been waiting for a WW2 role-play for quite some time.

Four questions though.

1: What tanks and variants are allowed? (Also, what nations are allowed?)

2: Is armor and caliber counted on the tank, AND used?

3: Player controlled crew? Or crew with one player and multiple NPCs?

4: Nation vs Nation?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You will be strictly operating US tanks only, preferrably a Sherman

2.Caliber, armor, and other variants are used on the tank and are counted towards the rp

3.The crew is player controlled, and it will work just as it did in WWII with a Commander, Driver, Gunner, and 2 loaders.(I think. More research needed)

4.It is not Nation v. Nation. You will be assigned missions and will carry them out just as you would in battle.

[QUOTE="Christian Nether]1. You will be strictly operating US tanks only, preferrably a Sherman
2.Caliber, armor, and other variants are used on the tank and are counted towards the rp

3.The crew is player controlled, and it will work just as it did in WWII with a Commander, Driver, Gunner, and 2 loaders.(I think. More research needed)

4.It is not Nation v. Nation. You will be assigned missions and will carry them out just as you would in battle.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. I look forward to joining this RP.

-

Regarding the crew, the Sherman had 5, a commander, gunner, loader, driver, and a co-driver. (^U^)

Can provide info about any Sherman variant/type if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back