Chitchat Funny, dramatic, or down right carefree?

Sir Swigglesworth

I got two brain cells fighting for third place
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I got to telling my friends about the story where I was flounder gigging with my father one night and got stabbed by a string ray. The funny part to this story is that instead of immediately shouting in pain and scampering away, I in turn speared the stingray who got me and held it in the air in victory. Before anyone asks, yes we ate it, I'm not gonna just kill it and ditch the corpse when I can get a damn meal from it XD.

Anyways, hearing my friends laugh about that story I thought, "What if I asked other people about their crazy, funny, or downright dramatic injury reactions. So, I'm asking all of you people, how did you react to an injury you got?

So I got to telling my friends about the story where I was flounder gigging with my father one night and got stabbed by a string ray. The funny part to this story is that instead of immediately shouting in pain and scampering away, I in turn speared the stingray who got me and held it in the air in victory. Before anyone asks, yes we ate it, I'm not gonna just kill it and ditch the corpse when I can get a damn meal from it XD.

Anyways, hearing my friends laugh about that story I thought, "What if I asked other people about their crazy, funny, or downright dramatic injury reactions. So, I'm asking all of you people, how did you react to an injury you got?

On another fishing story, i'm new to catfish, even then i barely fish whatsoever and my dad has a pond in the front of his home which has a good amount of catfish in it, so i decided to catch one, and happily enough i did.

Now comes unhooking it.

The hook was pretty deep in it's throat so i had to get some pliers and pull it out, and, while vainly trying to rip it out of the fish it decided to spine me. You probably know, the catfish whiskers. Obviously i felt the pain within moments of getting stung and i automatically grabbed it's tail, the back thing of the fish, not the fin, just it's lower back, and yeet'd it into the water.

On another fishing story, i'm new to catfish, even then i barely fish whatsoever and my dad has a pond in the front of his home which has a good amount of catfish in it, so i decided to catch one, and happily enough i did.

Now comes unhooking it.

The hook was pretty deep in it's throat so i had to get some pliers and pull it out, and, while vainly trying to rip it out of the fish it decided to spine me. You probably know, the catfish whiskers. Obviously i felt the pain within moments of getting stung and i automatically grabbed it's tail, the back thing of the fish, not the fin, just it's lower back, and yeet'd it into the water.
Pfffft, YEEET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back