• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern fungi zambies (just like the last of us :D)

How do you like this rp?

• I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thenighthunter85

like the flue,aids,etc (any diseases). A fungi broke out and is able to take over the human nerves (like the last of us) its spread like wild fire, causing the main city to become infected. Now there is a surviving group trying to survive, now lets follow our surviving group into this weird and messed up world.

Hunter peered through the scope of his rifle and took a swig of his whiskey, it burned his throat but that's alright he enjoyed it. He checked his klick meter. one of them was seven klicks out. He inhaled as he rested the bead on the creatures head. He exhaled slowly and squeezed the trigger *tink* the rifle responded as his bullet soared straight and found its mark between the eyes. the zombie's head exploded in a mix of brain matter blood and bone as the body hit the dirt. Hunter had been staked out at an old gas station in the middle of nowhere.

Amber was with her sister" is safe" she say as she looked around as she smiled as she held how bow in her hand

Amber looks at her as she smiled" thanks big sis" she say as she looked around

Hunter sat quietly and looked around the gas station he was running out of food and quick. He sat down and waited for a burrito to cook on the survival grill he made that works with the sun. he was quiet as he sat on the roof causeally drinking a coke he just looked at his surroundings over and over again hes been here for too long now and he feels like hes going crazy. He looks at the roserary and says a quick prayer. "I pray someone comes along" he said quietly chuckling

Amber just smiled ad she ate and drink as look at her sister" wham parents were like" she asked

Hunter didn't remember how the hell he got to the gas station all he knew is he was there he had no ride only thing that was in the area was that damned downed helicopter in the distance he sat there and ate his burrito and looked at the chopper he could still smell the burning bodies on the inside he had a feeling he was in that wreck and was the only one that made it out

Kio looks over and sees a gas station. She walks over to it, sheathing her sword and grabbing her bow, She walks up to the door. She opens it silently but when it is opened enough the ding of a bell hanging over the door is sounded.

@twistedreincanrante

Hunters ears perked up He heard the bell from the door sound and he slowly and quietly closed the hatch access to the roof. He crept to the opposite side to the maintance door and jumped off the roof. he landed with a quiet thud and got back to his feet pulling his blades from his back he eased his way into the gas station and stayed low the door creaked and hunter stopped dead in his tracks

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber looks at her as she smiled as she went inside the truck as she wears her hearing aid" Yaaaay music" she say as she sat there

Hunter shook his head and slid his blades into his jacket sleeves. He stood behind the counter and said "How can I help you this fine day?" sarcastically

Kio put her bow down and slowly released the tension "Look... I have had a hard day.... I was just looking for something to eat..." she said "Do you know if this fine establishement has any?"

twistedreincanrante said:
Hunter shook his head and slid his blades into his jacket sleeves. He stood behind the counter and said "How can I help you this fine day?" sarcastically

"Barely Im Hunter by the way theres some frozen burritios and stuff over there." he said pointing towards a fridge. "Get what you want and come up to the roof to cook it." he said again ascending the ladder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back