Fullmetal Alchemist (Sign Up)

Username ; Rai-Chan

Name ; Aislin Narcissa

Age Roughly ; Appears to be in her early twenties, late teens.

Gender ; Female

Sin ; Sloth

Personality ; She's actually very sweet. Corrupted, definitely. Her voice is as sweet as wind chimes...she's really lazy though, and doesn't want to work for things.

General Description/Picture ;
artworks-000034920708-c0zvpm-crop.jpg

Philosopher Stone Placement ; In the center of her lower back.

Ability ; She has a dart that she can materialize that withholds a toxin that is super strange. If a dart hits you, it'll slowly and slothily work on you. Symptoms will at first be weakness, change of mood, and generally will make you want to give up faster. You become sluggish, slow, tired.

Other ;

Last edited by a moderator:
Username ; Akihito

Name ; Eric Fleischer

Age ; 10

Gender ; Male

Race ; Human, Caucasian

Occupation ; Automail Mechanic

Personality ; Very mature for his age. He is friendly but usually quiet and unsocial.

History ; Eric is a Automail genius. It came naturally for him and he has built thousands of Automail parts for people all across Amestris and even to the surrounding countries. He hopes to earn enough money to eventually support his whole family. He lives alone in his small shop.

General Description / Image;
1186725323_esAnimeBoy.jpg

Other ; He has recently been working for the Military, although he isn't part of them. He only builds Automail for some of the soldiers there.

Username ; TheMadHatter44

Name ; Rin Logen

Age Roughly ; Appears to be 27

Gender ;Male

Sin ;Gluttony

Personality ; He is out spoken, He has no manners and is very immature.

General Description/Picture ; Rin is about six feet tall with a medium build. Unlike his name sin he is very well built and has great form. He has coal black hair and silver eyes. His features are feminine and he always looks like he his starving.

Philosopher Stone Placement ; His Stomach.

Ability ; He can eat any object and take on the properties of said Object. Like if he ate steel his outer body would become steel.

Other ; He carries around a Katana he calls Gi-la.

Accepted TheMadHatter44 
Rai if you can change the power to just making people more tired and weak, that would be better. Also I'd rather not have someone die from it as well.

Username ;

? Lady Luck ?
Name ; Nise (Meaning "Fake")

Age Roughly ; Appears in her early 20's.

Gender ; Female

Sin ; Lust

Personality ; Shes a sucker for a good fight no matter the odds and is willing to take the risk. It's a sort of passion in her life of which she has given in completely to. Though cruel and apparently uncaring of the others emotions she has a rather playful side to her, loves the gamble whatever it may be and tends to follow her own path as she goes along.

General Description/Picture ;

Lust_by_Kneils.jpg

Philosopher Stone Placement ; Slightly below her collar bones centered.

Ability ; Other then her trusty talons of which can grow to any length at any rate she has but her wits and a few party pieces; Of course as Lust she has her ways of seduction to help her out. Her body is filed with vile poison gas of which she can easily blow out. Unlike what you would expect it does not burn but tiers out the opposing threat. The poison gives off a scent of which intoxicates the victim, slowing them down and making the groggy.

Other ; ---

~

Name ; "Mai Arashi" is her name but she is known as "Eden".

Age ; She's 32 but no one apart from close relatives no as such.

Gender ; Female

Military Rank ; Head General/The Fuhrer

Military Nickname ; The Diamond Alchemist

Alchemy power ; She can freeze the air down as much as she wants. Of course being able to do basic Alchemy transmutation and such she tends objects made of a glass like being or "crystal". It is also said, yet not proven, that she can freeze the water within a persons body...

General Description/Image ;

girl_by_iamFUN.jpg

Personality ; She's stern and strict. At the most if she's no giving out orders she's rather quiet and hardly ever shows a lighter side of herself unless she's being sarcastic. The only smile she'll give is a fake smile of which is sometimes hard to distinguish. And as a part of her image, as well as covering up her past, when all ask her name she shall reply, "Eden."

History ; Her past is formally unknown to the people of her country and the dogs of the military under her command. As a new start she changed her name to the name the world now knows her by: "Eden: The Diamond Alchemist". At a young age during her early years at the military she took part in a tragedy at the hands of human transmutation. Now her broken mind is plastered onto her face like a mask...

Other ; She is the first woman in all history to take up position as head general.

-------

Wow. This took forever for some reason... ;n; But now it's down. I kept Lust mainly the same but the Fuhrer is now a whole new person! > xD If there's anything you feel is wrong with her Aki-Kun please do tell me! ^w^

Sorry Rai!

Sloth is the Sin of laziness so if you could remove the fantasy part since it doesn't have anything to do with laziness that would be awesome. Sorry! 
Awesome characters Lucky-chan!

Oh, stop it you! >

xD
And I see we have a few more people too!

Do you think we should wait for at least one more person
or are we ready to start now?

I think one more! I know a friend of mine wanted to join so I'll ask her if she still wants to.

No, but you should have said something earlier before I made an ass of myself xP

I did but you didn't respond in the conversation so I reminded you through here just in case you weren't getting any notifications.

Oh, ok then. Whatever though, I don't care. xP 
Wouldn't want to be a godmod, hm? :D x3

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a problem with this, talk to me in a conversation. You don't have to make snippy remarks.

Please don't say that it wasn't supposed to be taken as snippy remark. I understand you're a bit annoyed I asked you through here but there isn't a need to get angry at me.

I'm not angry Dx

I'm really just fine :P I understand maybe that ability might have been a bit godmoddy, I just kind of assumed since she is so lazy and it takes her forever to actually execute the move, that people would be able to dodge or get away REALLY easily. Besides, I also made it so the toxin could be easily removed.

But whatever xD

I'm honestly fine, I didn't mean for the remarks to be snippy. Lemme go back and add some smileys to them :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back