Fullmetal Alchemist (Sign Up)

Akihito

Aki of Hearts ♡
Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.

Amestris. The place of the well known Military. Alchemy is practiced here by many, but it is dangerous to know such power. What is Alchemy? It is the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is called Transmutation. You can manipulate the Four Classical Elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air) but also the Three Essential Principles (salt, sulfur, and mercury). The basic tenet for Alchemy is the Law of Equivalent exchange. You cannot gain anything without first giving something of equal value. That is the Law of Equivalent exchange. Those who know this are known as Alchemists.

If you have not watched the anime FMA/FMAB (Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) I would suggest not joining this because it is very hard to follow without having watched the show.

The plot of this will be that of Fullmetal Alchemist. The 7 Deadly Sins are trying to create the Philospher's Stone, while the Military is trying to find them and stop them.

Rules -

Have fun!

No godmodding

No Bunnying!

Do not user fight please!

Don't kill without permission!

These are OOC characters! NO CANON! Make yer own! :3

MILITARY RANKS

Head General / Fuhrer ; Lady Luck

General ;

Lieutenant General; Akihito

Colonel ; Rai-Chan

Lieutenant Colonel ;

State Alchemists

7 DEADLY SINS

Lust - Lady Luck

Gluttony

Greed - Makira

Wrath - Doctor Disharmony

Sloth - Rai-Chan

Envy

Pride

Form for Alchemist/Military (If you want to be part of the military but not an Alchemist, leave Nickname and Alchemy power blank)

Username ;

Name ;

Age ;

Gender ;

Military Rank ;

Military Nickname ;

Alchemy power ;

General Description/Image ;

Personality ;

History ;

Other ;

Form for Homunculi

Username ;

Name ;

Age Roughly ;

Gender ;

Sin ;

Personality ;

General Description/Picture ;

Philosopher Stone Placement ;

Ability ;

Other ;

Form for Non-Alchemists

Username ;

Name ;

Age ;

Gender ;

Race ;

Occupation ;

Personality ;

History ;

General Description / Image;

Other ;

Lady Luck is the co-author of this roleplay and thus may accept others! So listen to her if she says something important! >:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Stealing *cough* I mean resevering;

-
The Furhrer -

- Lust -

Shall be posting my characters tomorrow Aki-Kun! -w-

Looking forward to seeing what kind of people join our RP!

(Of course Lucky-chan! You wrote up most of this! All I did was post! :3) 
Username ; Akihito

Name ; Nikolai Machtig

Age ; 23

Gender ; Male

Military Rank ; Lieutenant General

Military Nickname ; The Lightning Achemist

Alchemy power ; He is able to create lightning and shoot it through his hands.

2edqyki.png

Personality ; Nikolai is very laid-back for a Lieutenant General. He is very friendly and social toward his unit and citizens.

History ; Nikolai is the son of exiled Alchemist named George Machtig. George had discovered several forbidden Alchemy and was exiled after he used it. George spent the rest of his days trying to discover a new Alchemy power. After discovering the power of lightning, he was much too old to rejoin the Military with his new found ability. Instead, he taught lightning alchemy to his youngest son Nikolai. Nikolai accepted the training and vowed to stay with the Military and be what his father had wanted.

Other ; To create the lightning, Nikolai needs to create 6 elements simultaneously. So on both of his hands, he tattooed 6 transmutation circles, 5 on his fingertips and one on his palm. It is said he can shoot lighting out of his mouth, supposedly having a transmutation circle on his tongue, although that is only a rumor..

Username ; Makira

Name ; Lukas Dmitiri

Age Roughly ; 302

Physical Age : 32

Gender ; Male

Sin ; Greed

Personality ; Just like who he is, Lukas is a very Greedy man and wants everything in this world, Literally. He tends to do anything just to get what he wants and he doesn't care how he does it if he gets it.

tumblr_lsznspyNFs1qfv2xro1_500.jpg

Philosopher Stone Placement ; On the back.

Ability ; Able to reinforce his body with diamond like substance.

Other ; The philosopher stone is able to bend the law of alchemy. With this, he is able to reinforce his body with something that is stronger than diamond, giving him the ultimate armor.

The picture isn't working. It's from Zerochan and zerochan doesn't like RpN for some reason. xD

After you get a picture, you'll be accepted.

Username ; Rai-Chan

Name ; Melanie Jones

Age ; 20

Gender ; Female

Military Rank ; Colonel

Military Nickname ; The Strawberry Alchemist

Alchemy power ; She can makes things grow. Any tree, any vine...her favorite thing to grow in combat is strawberries. Nobody knows why, and honestly, neither does she. She just likes strawberries.

anime-anime-girl-girl-strawberry-Favim.com-356163_large.jpg

Personality ; It's really hard to explain, so to be roleplayed.

History ; To be roleplayed, mostly cause backstories come to me as I get into the story.

Other ; SNerf.

I was wondering if I can create another, separate, sin.

If not, then that's fine. ^^

Username:
Doctor Disharmony

Name: Rogue Johanson

Age Roughly: Appears around 18.

Sin: Wrath

Personality:

Lunacy taunts and belittles her opponents, allowing them to inflict wounds before healing and unleashing a vicious fury of attacks. She desires battle at every chance, and is genuinely infuriated when her opponents attempt to extinguish their own lives or kill themselves. She longs for a fight as fueled by several things, one of which being able to go against an enemy who can actually pose a threat.

She expresses respect for some humans if they are able to prove themselves capable in order tor receive such respect. She has a disdain and strange admiration for humans (the disdain especially for alchemists), commonly expressing pride for those who excel in certain fields. It will become increasingly evident that Lunacy is secretly struggling with her nature as a true born killer, a monster. She is completely happy with her becoming a homunculus, and would not take back her decision, claiming that what is done is done and she must face her actions by confronting the consequences. She expresses great disgust for those who kill without purpose, and if she has an episode in which she does as so, she will feel guilt. She is merciless, ruthless, and unforgiving when in battle. She is not against being cruel or unorthodox, though fights with a unique form of her own original “honor”. But do not think that she is completely heartless and without any form of kindness. She sees herself as a neutral-chaotic-evil, not totally good nor totally bad, but instead does what needs to be done. She fights for her own side, and is not a follower in any way or form. Lunacy is as cunning and swift as can be, so do not be fooled by her beauty, she can kick some serious ass.She's snarky, fiesty, charming, and oddly charismatic. She wants to rule the world and all its inhabitants!

Powers/Abilities: Shadow control. She can manipulate the darkness around her into anything from a barricade, a shield, to even a solid weapon. More importantly, she can use it to pull out the inner maddness and emotions of those around her, being able to basically hypnotize them into their own personal insanity.

General Description/Picture:
tattoos%20dragons%20dress%20back%20moon%20long%20hair%20topless%20red%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20the%20girl%20with%20the%20dragon%20tatt_www.wallmay.net_53.jpg

Philosopher Stone Placement: The exact center of the back of her neck.

Ability: Ultimate eye

Other: N/A

I think it would be better if you stuck to the original Sins. If you want, feel free to take Wrath since Wrath is the closest to the sin you created. I'm fine with choosing a different Sin or just not roleplay as one. I'm not the best at roleplaying more than one character xD

If you're sure about it......then alright. Thank you! 
And, just out of curiosity, does her ability have to be the same as the original Wrath?

And which Wrath should I use?

Doesn't matter which Wrath, and you can change the powers but don't stray to far from the Sin it's based on.

I'll ask Lady Luck what she thinks is a good time to start.

I would estimate about 1-3 more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back