• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist - Forgotten truth

Nostalgic-Writer

Melancholy Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

My name is Santeru and much like everyone here I have a burning desire for role-play! The concept of creating a new world and story at my very finger tips mesmerizes me. That aside a very particular world that I have wanted to explore would be the one of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, a very popular anime and manga! Though of course this has been done many of times and I can't promise a long lasting topic as it would be up to those who participate on how long it would be lasting just like for every topic ever made. Your participation and willingness to commit means everything and it would be my honor to be with every single one of you along this journey if you're willing to stay. That aside I should get down to the basic plot shouldn't I?

Essentially this would be within the exact time frame of the show/manga however in this world a very large amount of the main cast will be missing. Those spots will be taken over depending on your character and where you wish for them to fit within the plot. I have ideas on what the primary conflict could be but I would love input from you guys!

This RP will be fairly detailed and would have high expectations for creating posts, would be favorable to have
at minimum a paragraph made before submitting a post!

Anyway go ahead and reply here if you're interested and when I feel we have enough people I will put up the actual topic.

~Santeru

Thank you for showing interest! My apologies I was short on time and had given such a brief summary of the primary idea behind the topic.

I'll be posting the whole thing with the topic but for now I'm going to BUMP this and let it sit for a few more hours to see if we can bring in any curious members, it would also help if you lads could bring in any of your friends or role-play mates you would think might be interested in this.

So
BUMP

fullmetal alchemist rp? Fullmetal alchemist rp? FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RP!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! yeah sure I'm in.

Expertise on the anime is not needed, only a general knowledge as to be able to keep up with certain factors in the world.

I have forgotten a lot of the brotherhood plot/people but I'll do my best if you still want me :) Its been so long since I've seen it xD

I'm currently recruiting a secondary GM we will be starting within the next few hours, I recommend those of you that are joining either read up a bit if you so desire as well as make your character sheet.

@T h e F o o l Yes I'm very proud :)

I would really love to join but sadly I don't know anything about the manga or anime so I will have to pass this one if you ever have another Roleplay I would be happy to join :)

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35198-darkdecember/ said:
@DarkDecember[/URL] No stop it with your Nagisa cross dressing pic it's confusing me!
NEVER!!!! Nagisa is love!

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I can die happily now, GM-sama has noticed me.
ANYWHOOOO....

-throws hype cookies-

[/QUOTE]
I want coooookies~ Onegai baka-sama ( xD ) Nyahahahaha~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back