• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fujisawa Gakuen Tomodachi-bu (Fujisawa High Friendship Club)

Vengeance

Mr. All Or Nothing
(The roleplay is intended to be light-hearted, whimsical even.)

Genre: School, friendship, drama, adventure, comedy, and maybe romance for the saplings.

Fujisawa High, a totally normal highschool populated by totally normal adolescent students.

... is what the principal wishes he could say about his compound.

Unfortunately, since he himself is a bit on the "quirky" side, the school system is a bit of a clutter! Thankfully we have teachers to stabilise all mayhem that breaks lose from time to time.

The strangest thing about this school is that every student must take part in a club for after-school activity - we don't want you kids running around doing (gasp) part-time jobs in shady alleyways - but wait! There is only one club!

Friendship Club.

Coolness-butchering name aside, it functions differently from your generic "Tomodachi Sukunai" plot - instead of hanging out with your "friends", we encourage you to be useful human beings (for once in your life!).

Every week, the club's agenda changes.

Really liked swimming at the beach all weekdays last week? Too bad - we're going horse-riding starting tomorrow! Didn't enjoy the athletic events you toiled through this week? That's alright; next activity will be arts and crafts!

Sub-plot: There is none, but I'll update a mini adventure each time one is solved before its mysterious deadline.

Note: Aside from other players, I'll act as Game Master. That means I create the environment for your characters to interact with (and play as the principal). How you choose to react/behave will likely affect the surroundings and others.

(If you're going to break the class window and not pay for compensation, and no one wants to, then you darling students will have to sit through classes with a gaping hole in the window during winter!)

* We are currently setting up the Opening Ceremony.

1. No smut. We're running low on retina bleach lately. Keep the ecchi vanilla.
  2. Anime law of physics apply if you wish for it to. Others can either ignore it if you don't want that, or play along.
  3. If you will be gone for over 36 hours, please let us know. Or I'll turn your character into a zombie!
  4. Rules are liable to change or be thickened with more rules in the future shall I see the need for alterations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back