• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fruits Basket- A New Generation OOC Chat

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Asahi is merely not too far off from the estate in a small rented out virtually stand alone home basically, Close enough to travel to the estate daily if desired, as he literally does not have the monetary means or will to risk going further at the moment.

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 Asahi is merely not too far off from the estate in a small rented out virtually stand alone home basically, Close enough to travel to the estate daily if desired, as he literally does not have the monetary means or will to risk going further at the moment.
Okie dokie, so I'll put him down as such in the list :)

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 , I have a three-hour or so appointment in a few minutes, thought it would be best to let you know since r characters are interacting at the moment, I apologize!

I'd say it is just an idiot looking for attention. Ignore it for now, if they do it again, address it here to them.

animegirl20 animegirl20 , Haru is class president, not student body president. That would be downright impossible since it is his first day as a first-year and he would have to be voted by other people.

Katsunari will live in the estate but would probably visit Kouki regularly. I'll try to make a reply soon-ish.

(Sorry, there were a few things that kept me from getting on the internet recently so I couldn't do much.)

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back