• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic -Frozen Hell- (a frozen apocalypse RP)

Bryce was popping shots of into the hoard of Chillers, dropping a few who were nearly to the ship when he heard the engines start. Leaving me here and not even telling me. After emptying his rifle Bryce ran to the ladder he had ascended only a few minutes before, slinging his SKS and turning to slide down. He hit the ice hard and fell to his side but quickly recovered and ran into the garage. Bryce was running near full speed trying with everything he had to keep his balance on the slick surface but forgot about the part where he needed to stop and ended up sliding into the front of an old half-track with a loud *thunk*. After a few secinds of recovery and groaning Bryce made his way to his quad and keyed the ignition.

Mimori would have opened one side of the back doors of the half track to fire arrows out into the chillers that tried to approach them, even though she was fear ridden, she knew that if they were to be caught, it'll be over for them. The noise of the arrows, bullets and all types of things fired at them were clearly heard hitting the truck as she would carefully try her best not to get hit by anything. But... in the situation they were in, almost surrounded, barely any time to escape. A crossbow bolt would fly right at her as she was hit just below the shoulder blades as she flung back a bit holding the part she was hit as she let out a painful yell.

David heard a 'thunk' and floored it. The small slits where he could see out gave him limited view. He turned to see mimori get hit in the shoulder. "Fucking hell! Close the doors! They are armored!" He turned back around to run over a chiller snowmobile. "Add another two to my chiller kill count." The chillers were physically Boarding the ship now. The wanderer faction leader was in an intense gun fight on the bridge of the ship. Some of the guard were deployed out the front window until they were gunned down by a little bird. The mini guns kept firing into the bridge until everyone was dead inside, even the chillers. Dave turned to the sound of mini guns. "They have a fucking helicopter?!" He kept driving trying to avoid all forms of fire.

Abbie had been lying on the floor for a full five minutes now. Five minutes. Yes, but they felt like hours.

I look so fucking ridiculous. I should probably get up... No, I'll wait. I've got to find some way for them to capture me. I can't just get up and fight if I look like an abuse victim, that'd just be weird.

At that very moment, four chillers broke down the heavy sliding door to the cafeteria, they looked around for any signs of life or anything valuable they could take. They didn't see Abbie, as she was in the corner of the cafeteria. Instead they darted straight for the food and started loading up large bags with it.

"HAHA! This'll feed us for months!" One chiller exclaimed.

Abbie let out a weak groan and a weak "help me..."

"Someone's in here with us!" Another chiller shouted.

One of the chillers, who had remained silent during the food raid walked over to where Abbie was standing. "Well, who do we have here."

"She doesn't look like one of them, I mean. Why would they beat up one of their own?"

Abbie groaned some more, and said "hungry... Food..."

"Looks kinda like she got forced into submission and sexually harassed, her shirt's cut up in multiple places."

Abbie nodded.
These idiots are stepping into a ditch a mile wide. I love it

"Well, why don't we take her back with us and see what the boss wants to do with her?"

"Alright, sounds good with me. But here, take this, girl." One of the chillers threw her s roll, which she picked up and ate incredibly fast.

(Sorry for the super long post, that kind of happens when you control five characters at the same time)

Kumiko sliced a Chillers throat, there was a thump as his body hit the floor. "Mistress, are you okay?" She looked behind her, Maria nodded slowly. "L-lets just get of here." The blonde didn't want to be here for another second. "Very well Mistress, stay with me. I'll get us out of here." Exiting the room the bedroom, they walked in to what looked like was battlefield. Armed Wanderers against armed chillers, both locked into combat and gunning each other down in a hallway. Kumiko guided Maria holding her hand, and ran to the garage. Avoiding corridors that had armed men fighting each other.

Kumiko opened the broken Garage door and allowed Maria to enter before she did. They both scanned the inside of the Garage. "Mistress, which vehicle is too your liking?" She asked looking at the younger girl.

"This isn't the time to be picky! Just grab anything!" Maria was starting to get on edge, she didn't think they were safe here.

"Your wish is my command Mistress." She walked next to an ordinary four seated car and pulled the handle, the door opened wide. She entered inside the car and opened the passenger seat next to her. Maria ran to the car and entered it, closing the door shut. Kumiko did the same. "Hurry up! Drive!" She was getting impatient, she didn't want her last moments to be in a car.

"Very well Mistress." Kumiko opened the glove box, inside it was the key. She grabbed it, stuck it into the ignition and twisted. The car's engine roared to life. She pressed her foot against the pedal, and drove out.

I'd stare at the Kid, And continue Firing at the Chillers with my Colt which was on my Side.
"Weak ass, Shit." I'd say before screaming at Dave "Hit The Pedal! Don't Stand there Pissing your Pants!" I'd continue firing my pistol dropping At least 5 Chillers until I dropped the Pistol.
He'd look at the Surroundings and Shut the doors to the truck.

Bryce accelerated out of the hangers amidst a few other vehicles, quickly gaining enough speed to pass most. Just before reaching third gear, he heard one of the three most distinct sounds one could hear during a firefight. That being the constant hum of six thousand 7.62x54 rounds per minute. Bryce glanced back over his shoulder and beheld the devastation brought upon what used to be the bridge of the Wanderers' home base. Once he realized that there was no point in fighting because there was nothing left to reclaim, he began to notice the bullets impacting the ice around him and the other vehicles. The half-track he had slid into a few minutes earlier was only a few dozen yards ahead of him, so Bryce got directly ahead of it and matched it's speed to use the armored truck as cover, repeatedly checking behind him to keep the same speed as the truck.

Mimori would remain on the floor of the half track in agony as she really wanted to remove the bolt from her shoulder, but everytime she tried to pull it, it only hurt even more as she decided to sit up as she looked out the back to see the devastation that was once called her home as she couldn't help but shed a few tears as she looked away "why... why did this have to happen to us... we didn't do anything wrong..." her head slung down as droplets would hit her legs "where are we going to go..." she said with sadness and worries as she now just felt lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back