• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic -Frozen Hell- (a frozen apocalypse RP)

Fuzz

Scavenger
It all Started in 2017, When The water levels Started rising, and The world started to freeze over. Leaving the world Under Ice, and Ships That once Traveled the oceans are now stranded on the surface, Most of these ships are To be fought over by Opposing factions, now the surviving remnants of humanity are left to survive, With rarely any firearms or Vehicles.

lore on factions: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/frozen-hell-extra-lore-on-factions.325831/

Rules:
Do not kill other peoples characters without consent.

Ask me about having a vehicle

Mind you guns are rare most people use bows

EVERYONE IS PART OF WANDERERS

Survive

OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/frozen-hell-occ.326231/

CS:https://www.rpnation.com/threads/frozen-hell-cs.325832/

Last edited:
David Walked Through the Halls of the Large Cargo ship The wanderers Called its HQ. Its where Everyone came Restock their supply's and refill their vehicles with fuel. he Walked the halls and finally onto a catwalk that had an overview of the whole garage, which was made from some engineering, and cutting a large hole in the side of the ship. Vehicles could be seen leaving and entering. He Pushed forwards towards the Cafeteria, Walking in he looked for somewhere to sit.

Gordon slowly walked through the dim lit corridors to the lunch hall where he would get his Cheap and Tiny lunch Portion, But it did not matter to him, The main thing was that he was being fed and not starving. He'd walk past a few people giving the stare as he walked on, He'd then reach the final door. He'd crank the lever on the door to open it. He'd then see plenty of people talking and enjoying their time at the HQ where they felt protected and had no worries of being Stabbed in the back, But he'd notice the massive amounts of Guards and Weaponry as well. . . Pretty prepared.

Mimori was outside of HQ on the top of the cargo ship where she would have a small barrel next to her with a fire within it to keep her body temperature up as she didn't really enjoy the confines of the tight hallways and clustered rooms. This is where she could feel most relax, as she would be there with a few others as they were the look outs for the HQ as in this frozen hell, anyone could become a threat, even a small one could ruin the system. There she would be checking over her gear like her bow so that way she knows that it won't freeze up on her and damage it if needed to be used. She would also check the amount of arrows she had available for herself to use as unfortunately she only had about 2 dozen arrows with her, though at the same time she hoped she would not need to use it.

Bryce was sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria, which was more like a mess hall, and he had just finished his rationed meal. He was watching the few people who were sitting around him. He was relatively new to the community, only having been there a couple months, so he hadn't really had the time to get to know anyone. His shemagh (I think) was around his neck and his goggles and hat on the table in front of him. He left his bag and pack with the quad in the garage but his rifle was on his back, and his cigarettes and lighter in his jacket. With the rooms being individually sealed off, Bryce had assumed he wasn't allowed to smoke in the ship. There were a few people moving in and out of the cafeteria, going about their duties and needs. He still had 15 minutes untill he had to stand watch on top of the ship, so he decided to sit and socialize.

Speaking of small ones, young Jack had just finished his dinner and decided to take a walk outside. He left his tray near the communal sink and headed for the door, but not before someone grabbed his arm.

"Jack!" his mother called out from behind him. "Where ya goin', sweety? Dinner ain't over yet."
"Mom. I'm done ma dinner. I wanna go read."
"Ok, fine. But I'm espectin' to see ya before bedtime, no mo' wandrin' outside, promise?"
"Promise." Jack was obviously lying, but it was for the best as he thought.

As he wandered down the hall, he heard strange noises coming from the end. It was a howling sound, like the one those creatures made... wolves. Very slowly, Jack peaked around the corner to get a closer look at the killers in cold blood that had unexpectedly boarded the cargo ship. What, just a crack in the door? There were no wolves. Making sure nobody saw his tomato red cheeks, Jack rushed to the door.

Jack came outside and was instantly hit with a wave of cold air. He felt his heart skip a beat when he saw Mimori standing next to a flaming beacon of warmth, or maybe that was because of the freezing temperature.
"Hey Mimori, whacha doin' ou' here all on yer own? Ain't it cold?"

Abbie was sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, at that one table. Everyone knows that one table, it's the table in the dark corner of ten cafeteria chipped and dirty. It's the tattered and dirty table, the broken one. One that just needs to be locked up and forgotten, it would be too much work to try and fix it. The table matched Abbie's personality, which is why she chose to sit at it.

She was sitting at the table curled up into a ball, shivering. A plate in front of her with a half eaten poached egg was sitting on the table. It was obvious she was skilled sigh knives. She was carrying four throwing knives on her belt, and had one in a small scabbard on her large bag.

Wonder how long it will be 'till I can get out of this place. I don't want to be part of a faction. I never wanted to be. But I don't think I have a choice right now.

David began to push his way through the cafeteria until he a couple of guards came up to him and said 'your gonna help us with something.' He sighed thinking the gate malfunctioned, Oh god, I don't want to fix a gate. "The gate break again?" The guards looked at him with a more concerned face Than they would give him if the gate broke. 'No something bigger, we need your help because he have a gun.' Now this is different what would they need a guy with a gun for. They brought him to the upper levels of the ship where whispers could be heard. This section of the ship was restricted due to it not being finished, construction workers lay dead on the ground, the guards raised their rifle da and so did David as they slowly crept through the hall, coming to 2 people with their backs turned, bearing the marks of the "Chillers" the 3 men had attached due presets to suppress their shots not to tell any person on the ship that there was intruders. They fired into the backs of the intruders barely making a sound. He walked up to one of the body's. "Chillers, what does this mean?"

Mimori would look to Jack as he called out her name "me? no not really... I am a scout more then anything so I'm fairly resistant to the cold compared to most" she said rubbing the back of her head. She would then lean against the side railing looking to him "and why are you out here? I don't believe your allowed to be out here..." she said then getting up and walking to him "does your mother know your out here..." she said crouching a bit to get to his eye level.

Gordon would finish up his Un-Plentiful meal and Head outside, Saluting to the Guards. They'd salute back. He'd then walk through the tight corridors, He'd have his Crossbow swinging on his side ready to fire at any moment. He was quite ready to head out for an another venture into the Frozen Hell.

He'd exit by walking through the handmade Garage, He'd see a few nice Cars he could get. . . But that will be a Sticky Situation. As he exited he'd find a Teenager (For his standards) and a Young Female (For his standards yet again), He'd stare at them for a Second but continue on. . . Something stood out in the Distance, "Oi Recon, There is something in the Distance . . ." there would be a smoke trail. . .

"I'm getting out of this Shit. . ."He'd start walking into the Distance paying closer attention to those Smoke Trails.

( WereFolf WereFolf S Shabazz )

Last edited:
Bryce groaned as he stood up with hat and goggles in hand and stretched his arms toward the ceiling. With a sigh, he started toward the garage to gather his gear and climb tge external ladder. Seeing as they were not allowed to go into the top levels, they needed a second route to get to the gaurd post. He starts mumbling to himself as he climbs the ladder, "Of course I get the coldest spot on the ship to stand in for three hours. It's not like i'm gonna see much. Bastards that attacked come back, i'm takin' most of 'em with me."

Bryce reached the top of the ladder only to find the sentry position empty. Why the guard would abandon his post was unknown to Bryce, but he sat in the tall chair positioned there anyway after setting his bags next to it. Unslinging his rifle and letting it rest across his lap, he pulled up his binoculars and pulled his hat down over his ears.

( Encrypted Encrypted sorry, but I have other things to do as well)

"Well, actually she-" Jack was cut off by Gordon pointing out the trails of smoke in the distance. He must have distracted Mimori before she could check them out. Jack took a pair of binoculars to see what was making the smoke. He peered into the magnifying glass to see a very close up image of the Chiller emblem. He was taught well and could recognize it from a mile away. But what was it doing? Was there a camp nearby? Jack turned the knob on his binoculars to the right and zoomed out to see an entire Chiller armada. Jack was petrified. He saw cycles, skidoos, trucks and tanks with wheels and tracks of all sizes.

"Chillers!" He exclaimed, before running into the ship, "We got Chillers! They're comin' here!" Jack burst into the cafeteria and ran from table to table. "We gotta git ready for 'em. We gotta man the guns, get inta position."
"Slow down boy, what're ye sayin'?"
"There's a whole army of them Chillers coming this way!"

Mimori would turn grabbing her bow as she would go find the alarm for the place "Shit... why do they have to attack here... Sorry I didn't pay attention...Gordon" She would signal the alarm to alert the whole HQ of an intimate attack as she would go and start helping others prepare to defend the place from them. In reality she looked calm but inside she was actually really scared, she had never gotten into a full on war like situation and didn't want to die even if she was prepared for it in the world they lived in.

( Encrypted Encrypted sorry, but I have other things to do as well)

"Well, actually she-" Jack was cut off by Gordon pointing out the trails of smoke in the distance. He must have distracted Mimori before she could check them out. Jack took a pair of binoculars to see what was making the smoke. He peered into the magnifying glass to see a very close up image of the Chiller emblem. He was taught well and could recognize it from a mile away. But what was it doing? Was there a camp nearby? Jack turned the knob on his binoculars to the right and zoomed out to see an entire Chiller armada. Jack was petrified. He saw cycles, skidoos, trucks and tanks with wheels and tracks of all sizes.

"Chillers!" He exclaimed, before running into the ship, "We got Chillers! They're comin' here!" Jack burst into the cafeteria and ran from table to table. "We gotta git ready for 'em. We gotta man the guns, get inta position."
"Slow down boy, what're ye sayin'?"
"There's a whole army of them Chillers coming this way!"
Abbie grinned, trying to keep a poker face while concocting a plan. She didn't want it to seem to obvious she was happy at the men screaming about chillers. That would be
suspicious, and the last thing she wanted was to blow her cover.

This might be my chance to get out of this shit-hole. Hmm...

She looked around the room for something she could take advantage of, making sure she didn't look suspicious.

Ahh, that's it. I've got it.

She picked up the cold, metal lunch tray, and began she mashing her head with it. She then ran her hands violently through her hair, and cut a small cut in her arm. She smeared blood around her mouth, and tore parts of her wool sweater open.

That'll do the trick. I look just as beat up as any of the men in the infirmaryl except I'm a woman.

Abbie then smeared some more blood on the seat of the bench she was sitting in, and lay on the floor next to it with her eyes shut.

They'll take me with them to take advantage of me, and they won't even know what hit 'em. Maybe if I'm lucky these bimbos will try to rescue me and give me a place to stay while I'm on the run from the angry chillers.

Alarm. Thr alarm is going off. Bryce jumped up from the chair he had only just sat in, nearly dropping his rifle in the process. He ran to one side of the ship and did a quick scan. Nothing. He ran to the otherside, this time sliding to his knees on the frozen deck. Instantly, just outside the sector he had been watching, he spotted smoke and snow rising through the air. Bryce brought hos binoculars to his eyes. An involuntary gasp escaped him. A massive force of Chillers, at least relative to his group. Though after the mounting assault there probably wouldn't be much left of his group. Bryce quickly ducked down to barely peer over the edge of the guard and keyed the radio on his harness.
"This is sentry Barnes, we have a massive enemy force at four to five hundred yards moving toward our position fast. Looks like Chillers. Fifty, at least, it's hard to tell. Guns and vehicles. What's the plan?"

He'd wait for a Second, Thinking about his Chances of Survival, he'd then turn to Jack and Mimori. He'd start running to the Garage signalling to them to follow him. "Kids! There is no Point of you Standing there and Shitting your Pants!" He'd manage to get to the Garage due to the fact the Worthless door was Broken once again, "Dave! Get your Keys! We are Getting out of Here!" He'd come to the Desert Camo Half-truck which stood in the Garage next to Other Vehicles which are not as well Armed.

He'd shout again "Dave! Get your Lazy ass over here!" he'd look into his Binoculars again, Checking the distance once again.
"Shit! They are Coming in Close!" He'd yell towards the Terrified Guards.

( S Shabazz Fuzz Fuzz WereFolf WereFolf )

David had Heard his name being called, saying to get his keys, He bolted down from the area he had been towards the garage. He Slid down a ladder to where his Half track was. "I'm guessing the 2 guys i just killed were scouts, Alright then, Get in the back." He Ran to the back and opened it up, The Vehicle lacked in weaponry but it made up in armor. "Hop in." He ran through the back to the Seaver seat inserting the key into the ignition. Starting the vehicle.

Encrypted Encrypted WereFolf WereFolf S Shabazz

Last edited:
Mimori would hear her get yelled at as she didn't know what to do exactly so she just listened to Gordon as he yelled out so he followed him grabbing her bag as she followed him to the garage as she would turn around keeping a watch while holding a bow and arrow ready to shoot if needed. Her hand trembling with fear as it made small clattering noises of the bow and arrow tapping each other constantly. Though at the same time she didn't want Jack to get into any kind of danger so she somewhat protected him

Sorry, I'm just trying to think of what would happen in a movie: The Chillers break in, Jack's mother is hurt or killed or something and then he gets dragged off to safety. There's just no in between. I'm going to jump in once the plot progresses far enough, for now just carry on without me.

Sorry, I'm just trying to think of what would happen in a movie: The Chillers break in, Jack's mother is hurt or killed or something and then he gets dragged off to safety. There's just no in between. I'm going to jump in once the plot progresses far enough, for now just carry on without me.
(I Was planning to take you with me to track your Mother, But she was taken off as a Hostage? Or Something?)

They were here, the bandits broke into the base and started storming the place, killing anyone insight. An explosion sounded, knocking Jack to the ground.
"Jack... Jack... stand up honey, we need to go." His mother was kneeling on the floor in front of him, pulling him up by the arms. Suddenly, a cloud of red erupted. The sound of ripping flesh and grinding bone echoed through the windy air. His mom fell to the ground, still as a log.
"Moma?"
"Come on kid, we gotta go, now!" Mimori was right behind Jack, protecting him. She picked Jack up and dragged him away.
"No, we can't leave 'er!"
"We gotta!" Mimori dumped Jack into the back of the truck.

The last thing Jack saw before fainting was the ice cold face of his mother lying on the ground.

( Encrypted Encrypted there, she's dead, you happy now?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back