• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Frostfall [Medieval]

Lorsh

Varlot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[This takes place in a medieval-esque world that is implied to have risen after some sort of ancient apocalypse destroyed what used to be "modern" civilization. There'll probably be weird guns and magic.]

Frostfall

You come from what used to be the Calorian Empire, which nigh spanned across the whole continent. Your people were ruthless, but advanced folk compared to others. However, this imperial era was short-lived. After a series of grueling wars, a coalition of enemy kingdoms finally invaded the capital of Caloria.

Your nation has fallen. The ruler of your homeland, the Lord-Presider, was captured and executed after the battle of the capital. The beheadings of his relatives, generals and advisors followed.

Much of the Calorian people were either deported, killed or enslaved by the vengeful armies of newly-founded Great Confederation, an alliance that aimed to ensure that Calorian tyranny would never rise again. The remnants of the Calorian people were forced into the northern realm of Frostfall.

You are an ex-lord who rules over a small Calorian rump state in Frostfall, where you must deal with the freezing temperatures and savage raiders that inhabit the north. Meanwhile, the Great Confederation prospers to the south... as they live in your former homeland.

Vengeance must be had. However... If that is to be obtained, your people must first adapt to the north, where winter is everlasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how would this role play work? You take control of a small patch of land in what im assuming to be a tundra sort of area and try to grow strong and expand and all that?

IndigoBlue said:
So how would this role play work? You take control of a small patch of land in what im assuming to be a tundra sort of area and try to grow strong and expand and all that?
Mhm. You could assume control of your leader character during meetings, inspections, military actions [assuming you accompany your troops], etc. An optional goal would be attempting to retake Calorian lands, although you'd have to defeat the Confederation fortresses on Frostfall's border.

This looks interesting, at least right now I'll try to keep up with it if you go through with this good luck.

I'm interested, however this would be my first Rp on this site. I'd like to participate if you're ok with dealing with a newbie.

I would wonder if this is still  open for interest, I'm sure a Lord or two may have weaseled out of the woodwork over time. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back