• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic From The Stars

AzuriteIV

TheGrandPerogi
Everyone loves a bit of thrill in their life, and what's the best way to get that blood pumping thrill? Get your group of friends and sneak out on the first day of summer to do some good old fashioned loitering! These friends decide to sneak out without mommy's permission long after dark to head the Glass Shard Lake, a lake that gets its name from its crystal clear waters. But everything gets way out of whack when a large purple space craft plummets into the lake. But the craft is not the most interesting thing, its what's inside of it.

I see your interested! Well if you like to join, you can put your character sheet here. Ask me anything about the roleplay and I will be happy to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back