• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From the Beginning Again

"I wasnt choking him , I had a very LIGHT grasp on him actually " Zack said as the pokeball click , he stood up and strolled over it "Fuck yea I got a Fletchling" Zack smirked at Remedy "I win , I was the first to catch a Pokemon!"

Swablu bursts out from the Pokeball and lands on Remedys head slowly "Swablu disagrees with your last statement" Remedy giggled.

"Damnit...." Zack Sighed , Releasing Fletchling , Fletchling Immediately Started Pecking at Zack face "Nuhhh" Zack covered his face "RETURN! RETURN" Fletchling was then Sucked back into the PokeBall in which case Zack let out a heavy relieved Sigh "Well atleast I got some Cheri Berries "

Remedy giggled. "I got some oran and sitrus berries! We should be set for a while." Remedy said, looking up towards the sun. "The sun is starting to set, I think we should start heading towards the pokemon center for the night"

"Alright , if you want , after we get a room you can go grab us dinner and I can make us some PokeBlock from the berries" Zack smiled and stretched

"sounds good!" remedy started walking north towards the pokemon center, while calling both his pokemon back to their pokeballs

Zack called Warpod back into his PokeBall

-={TIME SKIP}=-

Zack woke up , he sat up and stretched looking around the cramped room , seeing Remedy on the bed across from his "Thats right..." he smiled and turned , hanging his feet off the bed

"Technically--" Zack yawned "No , were on our own now bro" he stood up "But Ima go get some breakfast in the lobby"

Zack stepped over to his stuff and changed out of his pajamas , back into his usual clothes , he grabbed his pokeballs and headed out into the Hallway and began to head to the lobby

By that time Zack was at the Lobby Eating some Eggs and potatoes , with Cheese on said potatoes , he was waiting for the Pokemon Food and his drink to be brough out

Remedy heard a helicopter land that sounded like it landed towards the lab they started at. "Weird. Special delivery on a Saturday?" Remedy questioned.

Zack saw the two bowls of pokemon food being brought out , after a minute they were sat on the table , as the Nurse began to walk away he spoke "Hey...Can you bring out a second Order , Identical to the first please? i have a friend coming" she nodded and headed back in

Remedy walked in and told zack what he had seen. "Why would mail be running on a Saturday? by helicopter?"

"Not sure....we were told they were gonna let us adopt more didnt they? plus who said were the only trainers gettomg them? speaking of pokemon actually , I ordered you and your pokemon some Breakfast"

"Maybe we should go check it out? I'm totally up for some cool new pokemon, oh and breakfast sounds nice too." Remedy started eating

"Well they said eventually , maybe we should get the first badge before we go back?" Zack pulled out his two PokeBalls and Allowed Both Fletchling and Warpod out onto the side of the table , they were both Obviously Sleeping "Actually , I was thinking , we should name our pokemon shouldnt we?"

"Yes Good Idea , name the Water Dog Flare" Zack chuckled "when they Wake up Ill start calling them by Sunny and Cloud "

"Eh , anyway , we head up through the rest of the forest and we'll Reach a Small Town as the Base of Mount Shallow , Named after our Reigon , Chalo , anyway , theres a grass type gym there and after that Im not sure" Zack Sat back as he watched Cloud Wake up and roll forward to start Eating

(Cloud = Warpod

Sunny = Fletchling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back