• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes- a post apocalyptic supernatural RP.

Yeah! Like I imagine at the start while her powers develop she would only be able to pause time for a few seconds and as her power develops it becomes more of a 1m kind of thing or half that if someone touches her and comes with her?
Hmmm well from what I understand some of the eldritch gods, demons, and angels have abilities that are very similar. I would say it's too obscure of an ability for me personally to give the go-ahead. But I believe WeaselThor WeaselThor is getting off work in a few hours so I'm interested to see what he says (he's usually pretty flexible unless it interferes with the plot)

If the power was secluded to a certain range like... a bubble or field or something I would see it being more viable, unless that's what you meant?

Oh a bubble of range could be pretty neat too! I could always think of some other sort of power too. That's why I check.

Time manipulation is too Op for the start. Mostly because of the physics involved. However. That said once otherworlders become playable it will be availible.

Thay said i can meet you halfway. Your character has the ability to slow down their perception and reaction time. Most would think it is super speed and reflexes but as the story develops the power can grow into freezing and eventually even rewinding under certain circumstances.

Lastly Our scout lieutenant is immune to the power and seems to be aware everytime your character uses it.

Alright that sounds great! I breezed through the forums and it could be my dyslexia that missed it but do you have a character sheet you would like us to use?

Alright that sounds great! I breezed through the forums and it could be my dyslexia that missed it but do you have a character sheet you would like us to use?
Abientot Abientot

The CS is up and live, and has been for little bit - no worries if you missed it; here's a link: Realistic/Modern - From the Ashes-CS

Looking forward to your character :) If you have any questions tag me or Ultra - I'm their Co-GM atm

Edit: Oh don't forget to check out the lore page!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back