Looking for Friendship? Gaming? Fun? You want it?

ShixBlitz

You’re too late! I am now forklift certified!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_2227.gif

So it turns out starting college from home totally destroys your social life! Well, mine anyway. Thus, I’m resorting to hunting for online friends who I can relate to and just have a good time with! This site makes me feel the most comfortable and seems less hostile than other platforms so I’m starting my search here!

I’ll give some info about me to start. I go by SB on here! I’m 18, she/they, pansexual, and have a total of three pets! Aside from video games, I’m into music, animation, drawing, OCs, roleplaying (shocker, right?), meme/parody content, and food. I’ve started my first year of college to learn more about graphic design and computer science since those fields help with getting into video game design which is what I wanna do!

Here are games/game series I am VERY fond of:
  • Sonic the Hedgehog Games​
  • Paper Mario/ Super Mario/ Mario Party Games​
  • Wii Games​
  • Mii focused games​
  • Animal Crossing​
  • Breath of the Wild​
  • Indie Games (both the popular ones and obscure ones!)​
  • Papa Louie Games (my love for these games transcends time)​
  • Danganronpa​
  • Ace Attorney​
  • …and More! (We’ll be here forever if I continue)​
Since I’m 18, I want to make friends that aren’t minors! This is just a preference of mine so sorry! If this little sneak peek of who I am interests you, my PMs are open and ready!

IMG_2228.gif

Hey there.

I'm Rainer, 25 years old, and currently attending college myself. I'm struggling to get a Bachelor's Degree (rip), but I'm at least halfway there. I go by any pronouns, so use whatever you're comfortable with, and I'm also a big fan of Mii-related games. In fact, I'm playing Tomodachi Life right now, if you're familiar with it. Also a big Animal Crossing fan and currently have an island in the works in New Horizons, so I'm always happy to meet other fans!

Hey there.

I'm Rainer, 25 years old, and currently attending college myself. I'm struggling to get a Bachelor's Degree (rip), but I'm at least halfway there. I go by any pronouns, so use whatever you're comfortable with, and I'm also a big fan of Mii-related games. In fact, I'm playing Tomodachi Life right now, if you're familiar with it. Also a big Animal Crossing fan and currently have an island in the works in New Horizons, so I'm always happy to meet other fans!
Heya! So glad someone else likes Mii-related games! My favorite is Miitopia and I still play Tomodachi Life on my 3DS! I've got my own island for New Horizons as well, so it's nice to know we've already got a lot in common already! What plans do you have for your island?

Heya! So glad someone else likes Mii-related games! My favorite is Miitopia and I still play Tomodachi Life on my 3DS! I've got my own island for New Horizons as well, so it's nice to know we've already got a lot in common already! What plans do you have for your island?
Absolutely nothing, I have no real vision, I'm building as I go. I've built a neighborhood of homes up front and will likely move my house to a cliff-side area, but aside from that, I'm drawing a blank. You?

Absolutely nothing, I have no real vision, I'm building as I go. I've built a neighborhood of homes up front and will likely move my house to a cliff-side area, but aside from that, I'm drawing a blank. You?
For me, I’m starting to get all the villagers I want first before working on my island, so my island is a hot mess at the moment. I have a list of areas I want on my island like picnic spots or a surrounding area that compliments the campsite, but otherwise I have no idea where to put most of my ideas!

For me, I’m starting to get all the villagers I want first before working on my island, so my island is a hot mess at the moment. I have a list of areas I want on my island like picnic spots or a surrounding area that compliments the campsite, but otherwise I have no idea where to put most of my ideas!
Oh, same. I finally got a list of villagers I'm happy with (Audie, Aurora, Shino, Bruce, Goldie, Dotty, Lily, Norma, Lucky, and Cherry), so I've moved them all into a residential area and have been building up the rest of the island. I'm terrible with decorating, tbh, so I'm kinda just winging it. Sometimes it gives me more stress than it's worth, but it's also very. . Achieving in a sense?

Then, there's Tomodachi Life, where I just throw my OCs onto an island and tell them to have fun.

Oh, same. I finally got a list of villagers I'm happy with (Audie, Aurora, Shino, Bruce, Goldie, Dotty, Lily, Norma, Lucky, and Cherry), so I've moved them all into a residential area and have been building up the rest of the island. I'm terrible with decorating, tbh, so I'm kinda just winging it. Sometimes it gives me more stress than it's worth, but it's also very. . Achieving in a sense?

Then, there's Tomodachi Life, where I just throw my OCs onto an island and tell them to have fun.
I get that! I kinda like hunting for my favorites whenever I get nook miles tickets from trades I do cause it's like a fun dacha game without spending actual money. And people on Nookazon pay well for Sanrio stuff so I usually get bundles of tickets that go straight down the drain for one villager. Currently, I have Frita, Francine, and Mathilda, but I'm still searching for Tabby, Chrissy, Clay, Pudge, Kiki, Ricky, and Rudy.

For Tomodachi Life, I mostly scavenge for QR codes of characters I like and see who gets along well with who. Though, half the island is likely ships I want to happen in the game, but the two Miis just never confess or always get rejected :(

I get that! I kinda like hunting for my favorites whenever I get nook miles tickets from trades I do cause it's like a fun dacha game without spending actual money. And people on Nookazon pay well for Sanrio stuff so I usually get bundles of tickets that go straight down the drain for one villager. Currently, I have Frita, Francine, and Mathilda, but I'm still searching for Tabby, Chrissy, Clay, Pudge, Kiki, Ricky, and Rudy.

For Tomodachi Life, I mostly scavenge for QR codes of characters I like and see who gets along well with who. Though, half the island is likely ships I want to happen in the game, but the two Miis just never confess or always get rejected :(
I've never thought to sell the Sanrio items. 👀

Dude, you GOTTA do that! It's so effective for getting lots of bells, NMTs, and other stuff. I don't even have to ask for a certain amount since everyone usually makes super high offers for each item. Though, I did have a massive scare when someone wanted every Sanrio item I had (minus the posters since I didn't bond with the characters) so I had to buy every collection and haul over as much as I could at once! Got like a million bells and lots of NMTs tho.

Hey, another 18 yr old pansexual artist here 👀

Anyways, I saw Mario and Mii's

Thats all I needed, tomodachi life + Miitopia are like...god I remember playing those games for hours on the 3ds 😭. And Mario is one of my current obsessions / has been a fandom in the past like Sonic [ trying to get back into it ngl , Sonic fanbase is all over the place as a person peering in especially on tiktok lol ]. Anyways, Just thought id reach out since u seem p cool XD. Have a nice day 💖

Hey, another 18 yr old pansexual artist here 👀

Anyways, I saw Mario and Mii's

Thats all I needed, tomodachi life + Miitopia are like...god I remember playing those games for hours on the 3ds 😭. And Mario is one of my current obsessions / has been a fandom in the past like Sonic [ trying to get back into it ngl , Sonic fanbase is all over the place as a person peering in especially on tiktok lol ]. Anyways, Just thought id reach out since u seem p cool XD. Have a nice day 💖
Oooh you're an artist??? That's so cool! What do you like to draw? And you should definitely get back into Sonic! The comics and games have been getting better imo. Also, thanks for reaching out!

fellow artist who loves making ocs and rps 👀 i love indie games and nintendo too- every era!! i reset my new leaf island and i need to work on both that and my new horizons,,,

also recently got into ace attorney and used to be a huge fan of danganronpa- it's still my most played game on steam lolzz

fellow artist who loves making ocs and rps 👀 i love indie games and nintendo too- every era!! i reset my new leaf island and i need to work on both that and my new horizons,,,

also recently got into ace attorney and used to be a huge fan of danganronpa- it's still my most played game on steam lolzz
I'm glad you got into Ace Attorney! It's so good and I played the trilogy on the switch!

Hi! I'm moon (or rin!) and I'm 22 and I totally feel you college I have like no friends lol! I'm an artist! I love drawing ocs making docs shipping them it's too much fun ^^ I love playing games too.

Splatoon!
Die hard Tomodachi fan! (praying for a port everyday)
Nintendo's
Monster Hunter
Animal Crossing (I've been looking for people who play NH to help me get back in it LOL)
Mario Kart (altho I suck at it)
For indie games, one of my favorite ones is Pizza Tower!

Hi! I'm moon (or rin!) and I'm 22 and I totally feel you college I have like no friends lol! I'm an artist! I love drawing ocs making docs shipping them it's too much fun ^^ I love playing games too.

Splatoon!
Die hard Tomodachi fan! (praying for a port everyday)
Nintendo's
Monster Hunter
Animal Crossing (I've been looking for people who play NH to help me get back in it LOL)
Mario Kart (altho I suck at it)
For indie games, one of my favorite ones is Pizza Tower!
Hello! It's so great to meet you and OMG PIZZA TOWER IS SO GOOD!

Hello, I'm an Explorer. I am Twenty-Six. My Specialty is my Imagination. I have Asperger's Syndrome which is a form of Autism. I'm not a Savant, but I do have certain skills I've trained over the years.

I usually wear an Emotional Mask, a Persona, if you will. I tend to change my personality depending on the situation I'm in, and/or the people I'm around. However, if you ever need to vent your frustrations, I'll listen and not offer any advice.

I like Shoeboxes, Duct Tape, and Katanas. I have a collection of a few Katanas, and I enjoy training with them.

I write poetry as a way to vent my deepest frustrations when it gets too much for me to handle on my own.

And the only thing I've ever hated was pain. I don't like pain for myself, and I don't like seeing other people in pain. One time in High School, on Blood Drive Day, I chose not to give blood but I still physically experienced the after-effects of giving blood when I saw someone who did give blood. So I think I'm an Empath, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

My favorite thing to do is nothing because I'll always make sure I'm free in case something bad happens or someone needs me.

I don't have a smartphone, I had an addiction so I traded it in for a dumb flip phone. Though I do have a Gaming Laptop, I'm not always on it.

If you need anything, I'll at least be here to listen.

That is all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back