• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Friends to Strangers IC

Garrick had his arm crossed as he saw everyone, everyone had changed a lot during this three years, even he had changed. He had hugged Mallory back when she had hugged him. "Good to see you guys and gals again." He said to them before spotting someone that he hadn't seen or talked to in a while. "Little bumblebee." He called out to her, actually surprised seeing her. Now that he though about it, he had been told by his mother how many of them had really good job and accomplished feats while he was still out there, working as a mechanic in Germany or joining some training when certain teams had open training session with the public, even rejecting a chance to join a team when he had been given a tryout by Dormund once. "So what's this about sushi?" He questioned, mostly because he wasn't aware how what they where talking about. He walked over to toward Bumblebee and Finn. "I currently am borrowing my younger brother car, so I can give anyone a ride wherever we are going." So his brother had decided to let him borrow his car while he stayed here during the summer, well mostly it was because he currently had gone off camping for the remaining of the summer and he had been tasked with fixing certain parts of the car. It was a white 2010 Toyota Rav4, so fixing it wasn't hard when he came home last week, being able to fix it in five days.
PortugalTM PortugalTM Je Je Je Je neverbackdown neverbackdown

tumblr_inline_nf4jzxvlBY1rnxyis.gif
☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tumblr_inline_nf4l00av9C1rnxyis.gif
Lee Honey

Bumble Bee
Honey wasn't to realized that they would be walking she usually doesn't wear heels for this long she had come here from an interview in China and she had to dress in a presentable way, looking down at her heels Honey was shocked to hear her name being called looking up it was none other than Garrick who came up to her after calling her name. "Oh, Garrick, how are you?" her face instantly lightened up like a large star on top a Christmas tree it was one of the effects Garrick had on her.
"Shushi? Oh, Finn wanted to poison me with Pizza, so we decided it would be best to eat Sushi that and the group didn't seem to like Pizza," she said pointing to Finn and shaking her head, "We're going to my uncle if everyone agrees...but every time I go there I end up eating chicken and beer...I don't think this time is it's going to be any different."

Garrick was kind enough to other his car in order to give one of us a ride well it might not be his but he still offered it, either way, Honey dreamingly clasped her hands
You can give me a ride anytime realizing what she had been thinking about she shook her head, "No, no don't think about things like that." realizing that she had spoken out she bit her lip, she usually always tends to speak out loud when thinking she had been in worse situations she did it while winning an Oscar her first interview...trying to change the subject she quickly pushed the matter aside, "Oh I've been meaning to ask you what do you work as? Are you a professional soccer player? Are you still training?" come to think of Honey hadn't been paying attention but Garrick had a more quiet personality, and he's taller now, well, of course, he's tall he can't just stop growing.

Tag: PortugalTM PortugalTM neverbackdown neverbackdown travelbypages travelbypages ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

code by pasta

Harlow Sienna Roy
tumblr_o9i2biTktL1t16d3vo6_400.png
Harlow smiled a little at Cameron from her question and shrugged "I'm doing good, how are you?" But she stepped back when Jasper started talking to the girl. She understood that she didn't want to interrupt since Jasper and Cameron had been good friends. The girl then started trying to follow along with the other conversations, trying, somewhat, to keep up. When Honey brought up driving or walking Harlow bit her lip "I mean, I brought my car, I'd sooner take my car than leave it here... Sort of an LA thing. I'm always paranoid about someone breaking in to it..." Not to mention the fact she had gone through three cars since living in LA because of where her studio was located. But that wasn't really something to converse about.
"If you guys want I can take four people. Five if you don't mind sitting on a lap" Harlow laughed and shook her head "My little bug won't hold our whole circus" She teased the group and glanced over at her white convertible VW Beetle sitting in the parking lot. Since being in LA she had owned a Cadi and two GTR's, but she didn't like the speed of them. The Cadi was too big for the streets, and the GTR was too fast for her liking. Never would she have thought she'd love a Beetle.
"I am sorta getting really hungry... Maybe we should let the others know where we'll be? I mean, I could take the super hungry guys and gals in our group and just get a head start on eating..." she shrugged "It's just been a long drive, and I was too excited to stop for food, for fear I might be late seeing you guys." She smiled brightly, secretly hoping Cameron would want to come with her.

Interacting: Everyone. Honey Je Je Je Je Mallory neverbackdown neverbackdown Finn PortugalTM PortugalTM Cameron Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
Mentioned: Ryan Xanto Xanto Garrick Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Addie ;Rain; ;Rain; Jasper MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Skylar Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio Nathan mkuchiha mkuchiha Maximus CupOfTea CupOfTea Fred ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"So no pizza? We going to go eat sushi instead?" Garrick questioned, mostly because he didn't like either of those, mostly because he liked to cook his own food, and he really didn't like fast food. "So little bee is a drunkie now?" He joked, mostly because he wanted to see her reaction. He was about to say something when she suddenly asked about himself. "We'll..." He completely wasn't sure how tl answer her, mostly because he hadn't accomplished his dream of playing with the German national team. "I been doing good, spending my time training over there on Germany and sometimes fixing cars." He knew that by those answers, she could figure that he hadn't done good with himself, heck he is still trying to accomplish his dreams. "I been getting tryouts but right now km enjoying myself as a mechanic." He responded to her. "What about you? I seen how remarkable you are doing with everything, kinda makes me jealous." He joked. When Harlow mentioned about taking the hungry people to go eat, he nodded at her. "That would be something reasonable to do for those that are hungry." He said to her while nodding.
Je Je Je Je travelbypages travelbypages

It was gradual at first, but then it happened so suddenly. A cloud of different conversations engulfed Ryan into a familiar ambience. “Hey Harley,” Ryan slightly waved at the girl in response to her earlier greeting. If it wasn’t obvious already, the legendary Harley Quinn from the Batman series inspired Harlow’s nickname. In high school, it made all the sense to call her that. Personally, Ryan thought she was just as charming and wild as her cartoon parallel. Did Harlow know the history of her special nickname? It didn’t matter. Just as long as she accepted it, all would be well in the eyes of the beholders.

Ryan focused once more on the changed, confident woman in front of him begging for the chocolate bar that he intentionally bought for her. It wasn’t the first time the young beauty asked him for her favorite treat. He eyed Mallory for a moment after she perfectly recited a well-known line. “Classic Oliver Twist . . aight, you deserve the whole thing,” Ryan stated placing the chocolate bar into Mal’s open hands.

Ryan heard Cameron ask him a question before Mallory stole his attention a few moments ago. However when he turned to follow up on the delayed response, Ryan found Cameron and Jasper in the middle of conversation. Next time around. Ryan thought to himself prompting him to shift his gaze around the crowd.

He averted his attention over to the silent, wired Adeline. The good, the bad, the phones featuring . . . Addiebear. Ryan was lucky enough to call himself one of the founding bros of Addie’s other nickname. In high school, he enjoyed messing around with this one since she was one of the sweetest girls around. In one smooth motion he effortlessly went over to Adeline, snatched her phone from her hands, and gently wrapped an arm around her. “How you doin’ Addiebear?” The guy questioned tilting his head slightly toward her. One of his ridiculous pet peeves was catching anyone on his or her phone during social events. The exceptions included taking a Snapchat, picture, or any other documentation. It was a habit of his to quickly grasp the phone away from his siblings. He shortly realized the action and returned the device safely into her hands slightly wide-eyed, “My bad.”

Ryan couldn’t help but glance at Mallory shortly afterword though once he heard her mention that she would intentionally go to a club. Hm, who turned her around? Clubbing was a familiar scene to Ryan from a third person point of view. He’s heard tons of stories especially from his friends and siblings who regularly went. What? Yeah, that’s right. Ryan has never been to a club.

A slight grumble could be heard from Ryan’s stomach causing him to immediately cross his arms over his chest. “Yeah, food’s good. I gotta four seater . . . plus a roomy trunk” He added shortly after picking up on Garrick and Harlow’s comments.

travelbypages travelbypages neverbackdown neverbackdown Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio ;Rain; ;Rain; Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Jaspar smiled. He hoped this didn't end badly for anyone here, "I'm doing great," he said, replying to Cameron, "I dropped outta college, went on tour with my band, we're getting close to getting signed. It's all amazing. I couldn't be happier. What about you? How's life been these last 3 years?"

He hoped everything for everyone had been good. Over the years, negativity has just been bad for Jaspar. He just wanted them all to be happy and healthy, if that isn't too much to ask. His Dad has been hard on him since his mother passed away which is why he became rebellious in the first place. It made him happy and he hoped everyone else had found happiness over the years too.

tumblr_inline_nf4jzxvlBY1rnxyis.gif
☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tumblr_inline_nf4l00av9C1rnxyis.gif
Lee Honey

Bumble Bee
"No, pizza can cause not only weight gain but it can also cause a risk of a stroke happening." fast food is really dangerous to the health the only thing she has eaten that might be considered fast food is chicken (chicken wings) she's been eating it ever since she could remember and it didn't seem to affect her, although now she has to eat it only on special occasions Garrick so boldly called Honey an alcoholic, "You can't blame me I have millions of hate comments where am I supposed to vent my anger. Even though only had an apple and half a brussel sprout all day because I'm on a diet. I'm really full. Because I got severely criticized to the point I'm already full. Then where do I release my stress? I need alcohol to make it better. But I won't drink it without chicken." Honey had made it clear that she absolutely needs alcohol she isn't addicted to it she only drinks it when she's been through a lot although at times she could do embarrassing things when she's drunk without thinking at all. Garrick had finally answered her question she was frankly surprised she didn't expect him to come out like that but there's still time he's still young, "Well you make sure to keep going...don't give up ok? Fighting!" she said lifting her fist, Honey was surprised that Garrick had asked her what she had planned to do the question was common she heard it many times at an interview thus is was easy to answer, " Of course you should be jealous... well actually I wanted to retire...truthfully I felt like opening a school and going to college becoming a teacher something like that." Honey looked down and shook her head looking back up she swung back and forth, "But my manager thought I should how you say 'try out' for miss universe." Honey thought it was dumb it denied everything she stood for but her manager had worked really hard to get her in and she herself had to go through a prosses in China it would be pointless to stop now. Seeing Harlow come in and offer that she could take the hungry people first Honey didn't even stop to think, "Yeah, that's a good idea. My manager is coming to pick me up in a few more minutes I can take a couple with me too."
Tag: PortugalTM PortugalTM neverbackdown neverbackdown travelbypages travelbypages ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

code by pasta

A lot of people were offering rides, and he didn't know who's offer to take up on. He decided he'd probably ride with Ryan. Maybe Mallory would to.

He walked over to Addie and Ryan, chuckling at the mention of 'Addiebear'. It may have been a bit childish, but it just worked with Addie.

"Aye, Ryan I'll ride with you if that's cool."

tumblr_inline_oovtzpqdPY1sir8ad_250.gifADELINE VERNET tumblr_inline_oovtzrd06T1sir8ad_250.gif
In the middle of updating her twitter status, her phone was ripped from her hands. One of her many newfound pet peeves, back in the day she wouldn't have minded one of her friends bringing her attention back to the social interactions happening before her. Now though, her phone was her life. This made her somewhat upset, she glanced at the person who was currently holding her phone and wrapping their arm around her.
"Wow Addiebear? I haven't heard that in so long"
She muttered under her breath, still slightly peeved that he was still holding her phone. She extended her hand out for him to place the phone back in, all the while rolling her eyes. Once the phone was returned back into her small hands, she finally placed her attention onto Ryan, showing a small smile. Just as she was about to respond to him, Finn started laughing at the strange nickname. Adeline didn't mind the name, but it was strange to hear it still being used after so long.​
Xanto Xanto PortugalTM PortugalTM

26581c53a25f6571aeda045411b774cb.png
Mallory opened the chocolate that Ryan had brought her and ate a few pieces of it as she listened to everyone conversing about food and being hungry. Mallory wasn't overly mad about sushi but she liked the desserts they did there and adding beer to any situation was always a plus. "Yeah if you all want, I'll post into the group chat for the rest to meet us there" She said loud enough for at least most of them to hear her. Without waiting for a response from anyone Mal took out her phone to message into the chat and inform the one's not there yet to meet them at Lee Honey's uncle's sushi place, if they were coming. After sending the message Mal placed the phone back into her pocket and looked around at everyone conversing around her. She hadn't realized how much she had missed all this until they were stood around her. "I'll go with whoever has space left" She said unsure if everyone had picked cars yet

Xanto Xanto ;Rain; ;Rain; Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio Je Je Je Je MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Lazy Taco Lazy Taco travelbypages travelbypages PortugalTM PortugalTM ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki CupOfTea CupOfTea mkuchiha mkuchiha

Finn looked back towards Mallory, who was picking a car still.

"We have space in Ryan's car Mall!"

He motioned for her to come to where he, Ryan, and Addie were. Hopefully she would, but if not they'd all be at the sushi place.

"Well if you texted everyone we should all get going, eh?"

Garrick had to shake his head before placing his head on bumblebee shoulder. "Sheesh, I was just kidding about the drunkie part, no need to take it seriously." He told her before moving his hand away. "I myself used to drink before but I had to stop because of certain complication." One being that he had the chance to join the second team of Bayern but since he had something alcoholic before, he didn't pass the medical exam, it was one of the main reason he stopped from drinking. "So how long is everyone staying?" He questioned to everybody else, mostly because he wanted to make he had time to hang out with them before he had to fly back to Italy and tryout for the second team of Juventus. So the guy who called himself his manager had booked him the tryout in two months, he didn't like it but it was a try out none the less. "But I'm still getting some tryouts from outside Germany in order to join a team, but I don't know if I should go there." He whispered the last bit because he didn't know if he should accept it or just go, he had to decide if he wanted to go. He quickly spun around to look at Mallory and said to her. "I still have space, mostly because no one had told me if they going with me or the others."
neverbackdown neverbackdown

"That's great. A man after my own heart." Fred said to honey at her comment about her uncle bring happy to teach him. He was unsure how good he will be or what he is going to do with the skill but hey, it will be s he will enjoy and he needed that sort of thing. He turned and watched as people decided on the cars, he remained quite waiting to see which car Addie will chose. He felt he needed to talk to her, explain at least partially what happened, she deserved at least that much.
(Funny able to reply before things got to far ahead.)

giphy.gif

Cameron listen to everyone, she was trying to figure out who was going with who, really at this point she didn't care who she rode with as long as she got to the place that they were going to eat at. "Cool Bro I didn't really know that you were in a band" Cameron replied to Jasper, " I've been busy with school but thats about it" she laughed, her life was pretty boring after she thought about it.

She turned and looked as Adeline answered her question about where they were going a bit abruptly, Cameron wasn't that close to her, but she brushed it off and continued her conversations. "I'm starved" she said with a smile, she glanced down at her watch, Most of her body at this point was covered with tattoos, even her hands and fingers had some type of ink on it. Even her hair style which she seemed to take more effort into actually making it look nice, unlike in high school where it was just short and that was it.

Finn

"Well everybody, if we've got most of the rides set up, should we get this show on the road? Not sure about you guys, but I'm fucking starved, so let's go?"

Finn wasn't lying. He really was hungry. He hasn't eaten anything since yesterday around noon, apart from a coffee. The flight snacks were bad, they had no peanuts or anything, so that was a no. He should of got something from the coffee place but he didn't, who knows why. So he sincerely hoped they'd get going soon.

It had been surprising to see that all his childhood friends were home at the exact same time he was. Nathan wasn't very superstitious, but he did believe that them being all together in the place where they had all met was something more then a coincidence. Something told him that this was all just a small part of something big that would happen later on.

Nathan went on musing about this for a while, before he snapped out of it when he saw almost everyone packing into Harlow's car. Though he didn't listen to every single word the old gang was saying he did remember them talking about going to some restaurant.

Their was really nothing to do at home, and he wasn't busy or anything, so Nathan decided to tag along. He hopped on his BMW and turned the engine on waiting for the others to make a move, so he could follow closely behind.

Harlow Sienna Roy
img-thing
Harlow listened as the group chose who they were going with. "Well legally I can fit four, so whoever wants to jump in are free to do so." She gave her friends a small smile before heading over to her little white car. To give it more space and make it breathable, she pushed the button to make the top go down, before resting her elbow on the door of the car, waiting for whoever wanted to join. Whether or not anyone did, she still needed to take her car, so she wasn't worried.
Silently, Harlow tapped her nails on the steering wheel, watching her friends. The first initial interaction had been awkward with people really meeting their new selves. But she loved that they could all talk like no problem. Reunions were awkward and uncomfortable. But Harlow had never been more comfortable. Well, except for the fact that her sort of ex was there. But it was expected. Fred probably felt the same way with Addie. So at least Harlow wasn't alone for that... She'd have to talk to Addie more to see how the girl was doing with the whole thing.
With a teasing little honk of her horn, Harlow moved to turn on her phone to play music through the little cars speakers. The whole meeting was sort of boring. And Harlow was a wild child. She needed fast interaction and exciting events. She'd never been so excited to go to a club, more so that she was even considering day drinking (though she wouldn't of course). With a impatient huff, the girl leaned back.

Interacting: Everyone.
Mentioned: Honey Je Je Je Je Mallory neverbackdown neverbackdown Finn PortugalTM PortugalTM Cameron Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio Ryan Xanto Xanto Garrick Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Addie ;Rain; ;Rain; Jasper MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Skylar Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio Nathan mkuchiha mkuchiha Maximus CupOfTea CupOfTea Fred ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

At this point Ryan was blankly staring at one spot. In all honesty, he felt too hungry to carry on with any more reunion small talk at the moment. The lad slowly moved a hand through his hair before hearing Finn’s plan to ride with him. His eyes quickly darted to his pal accommodated with a casual reply, “Yeah bro, come on.” The man didn’t quite walk away yet. His gaze shifted back over to Adeline noticing that he finally had her full attention, “Gotta ride?” This might have been his way of trying to make up for the earlier phone incident.

Within a few moments, Ryan found his attention being stolen yet again by the one and only Finn as he called Mallory over. Ryan paused as he watched Finn motion toward their group of three. He smiled a bit at Mallory before looking back at Adeline for an answer.

After receiving the responses, Ryan heard Finn talk about actually leaving the park. It sucked since Finn made it sound as if he was dying from starvation. Someone’s gotta go first. Ryan thought to himself prior to officially pulling his keys out, turning around, and walking away. “Aight, we’re leaving first. We’ll reserve seats!” Ryan declared looking over his shoulder. Another thought suddenly crossed his mind. The hunger was real, but not to crazy to cause him to forget about the others. The guy turned his body completely around so that he was walking backwards, “Last car, please make sure no one gets left behind.” “Let’s go!” He exclaimed to the people joining him as he faced back forward and approached his SUV.

Once Ryan reached his vehicle, he caught sight of Nathan in his awesome BMW. In an instant, Ryan nodded at one of his close buddies. Nathan was late, but everything was just getting started. “Nice Beamer, dude!” Ryan commented with a thumbs up before turning around to look back at the group. “How many are we? One, two, . . .,” He started pointing at each person then eventually waved the count off, “I’ll just count the contacts in the group message.”

Ryan opened the car door for his guests and lightly tugged his jacket off as he waited for them to get in. The black Range Rover was a 2016 five-seat model that could accommodate half of his family members. It was his car though so he didn’t always have to bring the whole clan. Besides, the Zaviers learned to travel with two vehicles anyway. Once the people got into his car, Ryan closed their doors and got into the driver’s seat. He was a car fanatic. Ever since high school Ryan’s car was spotless inside and out. This was true until today. What Ryan didn’t know was that Benjamin had left his blue power ranger toy on the foot space of the second row. The little guy had to entertain himself as he tried to escape with Ryan earlier that day. With a few clicks and turns, the Ryan Rover was off into the streets.

PortugalTM PortugalTM ;Rain; ;Rain; neverbackdown neverbackdown mkuchiha mkuchiha

CH-R3TMWgAAT8hI.jpg

Cameron really wasn't sure who she was going to ride with, she had a truck but it was only a single cab so in her mind it really didn't make much sense for her to take it. She glanced around and noticed that Harlow was at her car by herself. She hesitated at first, she wasn't sure if Harlow would want her to go with her, or if it would just be weird because although they didn't technically date, it felt like they had.

She finally just decided walk over there and ask, that was really all she could do and the worst thing she could say was no. "Hey, is it alright if I ride with you" she said with her signature smile, which was basically just a half smile.

Nathan turned his head towards a black Range Rover where he heard a familiar voice call. The driver side door wasn't completely closed yet so he could make out the figure inside of it.

"Thanks RJ!" The familiar nickname slid smoothly out of his tongue, as if he had said it everyday. With that he once overed the matte black car, and grinned. His was way better.

"But bro yours is way better!" He grinned. The Rover was more then an improvement from RJ's old car. He almost broke out in laughter at the thought of Ryan's old Nissan. It had been old and busted down, but Ryan had treated it as if it he was his baby. The car had always been spotless and whenever someone ate in it they would be yelled at by an angry RJ.

He snapped out off the day dream he seemed to be getting in, and looked around the lot. RJ's Rover pulled off into the streets, and now everyone seemed to have found a ride. 'Good.' Waiting and doing nothing really wasn't thing. If he had wanted to do that all day, he would just stay home.

He pulled out of the lot after RJ, steadily following behind him.

Jasper followed Cameron over to Harlow. He didn't really care who he rode with but if he was with Cameron, that would be cool. They used to be great friends back in the day so time to catch up would be good. As for Harlow, he hadn't seen her in a long time either. Hell, he hadn't seen anyone in a long time. Ever since he up and left for college without much of a goodbye, he hadn't kept in contact with anyone. Maybe that was a good decision or maybe it was a huge mistake. Either way, Jaspar wanted to have some form of connection with these people who he used to see everyday.

He spoke, "Can I ride with you guys as well? It'd be nice to catch up," he suggested. Harlow and Cameron had a difficult relationship but Jaspar hoped they could be civil. He wanted everyone to leave after the trip feeling as if they achieved something. He surely did.

Finn looked around at the new Range Rover. It was spotless, and this time you could tell it was spotless, unlike his old Nissan, which he still kept spotless, but the things old owner...or owners probably, it was old enough. They didn't treat it the same way, and it was beat up before he had a chance with it. Yet he'd never act like it, to him it was a Ferrari.

"You've got a new ride, eh? It looks nice!"

It wasn't a lie, Finn wondered what Ryan had been up to, to afford such a nice car. The interior was great, the exterior was great. He must've been up to something nice.

tumblr_inline_oovtzuxpb91sir8ad_250.gif ADELINE VERNETtumblr_inline_oovtzpqdPY1sir8ad_250.gif
"I do now"
Adeline said in response the the question Ryan had asked her. She didn't have her own car, she was usually content with walking everywhere, but if he was offering she wasn't going to say no. It's not like the Sushi place was far away or anything, but by the time she would have walked there, everyone would have already been finished eating. There was also the fact that she was wearing 4 inch heels to compensate for her natural shortness. She followed Ryan as he walked to his car, it was one of the only cars she could actually recognize by name. Range Rover.. probably at 2016. She knew this because, this happened to be the car her father currently owns. Except his was in white and had scratches from an accident. Ryan was black and shiny. Adeline quickly claimed the front passenger seat and slid into the car. In typical Ryan fashion, it was spotless. She leaned forward and removed the little black bag from her back and placed it on the floor.

Fred saw Addie move towards Ryans car, at first he didn't take in that the car was new or that it was a range rover. He was a little miffed that Addie chose a front seat making any sort of conversation a little more difficult. He did mind explaining himself in front of others as hey should know as well but he didn't want to start at the back of her. He made to the car and took a seat behind Ryan, only than noticing the details of the car. He whistled."Molto Belo, Ryan you out did yourself with the car." He said, mostly because others seemed to do so. "Anyways finally a manageable group I can get all the gossip from. What did I miss in my absence?"He asked knowing full well it could be turned around against him.

26581c53a25f6571aeda045411b774cb.png
Mallory heard Finn call her to tell her there was room in Ryan's car she grinned and nodded "Thanks" She said before catching Ryan's eye and smiling at him in return. As she went to make her way over to them she heard someone else offer her a ride and turned to face Garrick, "Thanks but I already agreed to Ryan's" She gave him a smile before following Ryan, Addie, Fred and Finn towards Ryan's car. Mallory was headed for the front seat however she was sadly beaten by Addie. She frowned slightly as she realized that she was small and so she would be placed in the middle of the two boys, oh how she was right.
As Mallory climbed into the car, she felt something hit against her shoe and bent down to pick it up. An amused smile took over her features as she leaned foward and held up the Power ranger "This yours?" She asked Ryan, a slight teasing tone in her voice.

Xanto Xanto ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ;Rain; ;Rain; PortugalTM PortugalTM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back