• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Friends to lovers~ (Royal romance) {MxM}

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Important- Please be able to write a paragraph (8+ sentences) or more each post. So in other words, be Semi-adv. to Adv.

Please comment below or PM me to let me know if you are interested. We are not RPing on this thread, this is a search thread.

-----------------------------------------------

Plot- Our characters have are each an Heir to a powerful Kingdom. They've been friends since childhood, with the knowledge that they would one day marry and unite the two kingdoms. Neither royals have really thought about their impending marriage while growing up the bets-of-friends but now, at 20 their parents have each announced their upcoming wedding tot he kingdoms. One month. A single month to either fall in love or simply accept ruling beside one another. Can love blossom in such a short amount of time? Or will their friendship shatter under the pressure?

~~~
Prince Leonard Arthur Vollet of the Kingdom Xeris~
The young man stands around 5'9, his frame lithe with faintly toned muscles His skin is a ghostly pale and yet he doesn't look, nor is ill. The prince has faint scars marring his body, but the worst two are upon his upper back and face. The back scar is a jagged word carved into it, though the scar is now faint enough that no one knows what the word said. The scar on his face is also faint but it crosses from one side of his face to the other; from his left eye down to his chin. Leonard has mesmerizing stormy blue eyes, that usually hold warmth and mirth. However, if pressed in the wrong way can turn as cold as a blizzard and quite deadly. Framing high cheekbones and soft lips are his long raven black hair- which is usually tied back in a warriors braid or some other complex style. There are also some strands of snow-white hair throughout the silky locks, which as a child and even young man he has been teased for.

Leo is a very soft-spoken young man, thoughtful as well. Many believe that if not for his royal blood and the fact that he is first-born, he'd be a well-renowned scholar. The young man seems to have an everlasting smile tilting his lips upward, a frown is never visible. He's quite good at masking his emotions and only allowing them freedom in the privacy of his own bedchambers. Nonetheless, when truly angered he is known to radiate an aura of dangerous powerful, causing the fiercest man to back down... at least momentarily. Primarily, the young prince is a kind person.

Leonard is a skilled swordsman, though he does prefer pacifism unless necessary. Unbeknownst to most, he is also trained and mastered, poisons. Both how to create them and to use them. In fact, all his weapons are coated in different poisons causes different effects, most are not deadly. He is also a rather fast reader. But, like all humans, he has his flaws. No matter how he tries he cannot learn, much less master archery and has repeatedly hit that that is not his intended target. His mind is also not a war strategic mind either, unable to comprehend and follow through with mock battles. Luckily, he has loyal advisers on war and of course the Kingdom's general who happens to be a childhood friend, whom he trained alongside at battle school.

The prince's family consists of his father (45), mother (43), little brother (18), and youngest twin sisters (16). His father, Cain is the current King of Xeris. Standing beside him is his beloved mother, Lilian. Leo's little brother is someone he sadly does not get along with, as his little brother hates his pacifist ways. To his relief, Leo is very close to his twin sisters, neither of which care one way or the other.

Oh, and Leo has a pet black wolf named Shadow and a white stallion named Storm.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Hello! I have a princess character I'd love to use for this, sounds like a lot of fun. I'm always up for a good royals RP.

hello, i would love to write this kind of rp but i am new to this site and i don't know much about what is going on! Could you please somehow explain it to me? I love fantasy au's and even if you have people for this one, we could come up with something new1

hello, i would love to write this kind of rp but i am new to this site and i don't know much about what is going on! Could you please somehow explain it to me? I love fantasy au's and even if you have people for this one, we could come up with something new1

Which part is confusing you? The pairing (MxF, FxF, MxM)? The plot?

saving this for later when I'm not so sick, please feel free to p and we can chat in the meantime!`

I think I have a character I can explore with this.. if you're still looking and interest pm me!

Hello there.
So, I would like to do an MxM with this--
And--
Do you have a face claim for Leo? It helps me imagine the scene better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back