• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Friends till the very end (War)

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
Hello, I have an interest in modern/realistic Rps about wars. And I wanted to make one about a group of friends since childhood who were drafted into war. And they will have to survive together for who knows how long. And depend on each other. Below I will post an overview, so when enough people say they'll join, I'll post the link.

Overview

It's May 28th, 1983. Just yesterday, another border skirmish had broken out between the soldiers of the Imperial Zodiac Empire and the tyrannical Earth Liberation forces. No matter how many times the Imperial Zodiac Empire pleads to the United Nations, NATO, and to the countries of earth, they still won't listen. The leaders on earth keep saying that there will be no war. They don't know the situation here on Terra. The citizens of the Imperial Empire are living in fear day by day. The country has received numerous threats of war and now the country's own government and military are preparing. So are the populace. The superstores, malls are all packed. People are getting ready for the inevitable. At least the Imperial Empire will be prepared. Since the military is ready, and their technology is on par with the Earth Liberation. But Earth. The people of earth keep living a fantasy reality. They do not know that war is coming. But they are far too less advanced to even put up a fight against the Earth Liberation. Adding to the Imperial Empire's stress.

And when war does break out, young men and women are going to be drafted. Some will be as young as 17. And they will be given the task of giving their life, against an enemy who will not rest, will not surrender until all of Terra and Earth is under their tyrannical grasp. Only problem, all of these new draftees don't know how to fire a weapon or have ever seen or held a weapon, and even worse, don't know the feeling of killing someone. And if they refuse the drafts, then they will be forced into the military. And will most likely never survive a week.

The countdown to war has begun. The Imperial Empire is growing more desperate and frightened by the hour. And once that clock hits zero, no one is going to be safe. Everyone will be a target. This war is going to change the course of human history. No longer will battles be fought in body count. They will be fought in who can kill the most while seizing the most territory while causing the most amount of damage onto the other side. This is the third great war. The war that will end all wars.

Better cherish the moments while you still can with your friends. Because it could be tomorrow or maybe they day after tomorrow, that you will part ways and into the battlefield where you will meet your imminent demise.

I'm looking for a handful of people before making the thread. Let me know if you have any questions.

The RP will be character driven. The focus will be on a personal level. And will be a detailed RP. Mainly the drama and the few sad moments.It should be laden with character development and drama and sadness. It will have a very realistic vibe and occasionally there will be some of the soldiers, politician, and the leaders to help add to the stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back