• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Freudian Slip

Lucas Fowler

Virtual Villager
Lucas Fowler submitted a new resource:

Freudian Slip - Various types of therapy roleplays, 1x1 and group therapy.

Two types of outpatient therapies are offered. The first is individual therapy and the other is group therapy.
For one on one therapy, either myself or you will play the role of the therapist; it's up to you.

For group therapy, the role of the therapist is first come, first serve. The group will officially start when we have 6-8 patients and 1 therapist. If no one steps up for the role of therapist, I will. If it's already taken and if we need one more patient, I'll take the role of...
Read more about this resource...

Two types of outpatient therapies are offered. The first is individual therapy and the other is group therapy. (Message me for individual and we can work it out.)

For one on one therapy, either myself or you will play the role of the therapist; it's up to you.

For group therapy, the role of the therapist is first come, first serve. The group will officially start when we have 6-8 patients and 1 therapist. If no one steps up for the role of therapist, I will. If it's already taken and if we need one more patient, I'll take the role of patient.

Keep in mind that there's no overarching theme or plot line here. The story is what you make it. Most of what happens is entirely based on the interactions your characters have with each other.

Please remember to read the Rules before signing up.

If this, for whatever reasons, gets popular and the first group therapy slot is filled up, then I will organize a second one. Message me if this happens.

1. You must be able to form grammatically correct sentences. No run-ons, nothing that doesn't make sense, etc. Spelling errors are understandable, but are not acceptable if they're all the time. If you've read this, put initials next to your character's name.

2. No controlling other people's characters. If this means that you have to wait for their character to respond by only typing one or two lines, then it's fine.

3. Remember that this roleplay is whatever you make it become.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back