• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freeze! We're the Wizard Cops! (3/3 spots open)

questionswregood

give 'em whiplash
Congratulations Rookie! You're a mother-flipping Wizard Cop now!!!

I'm your captain, Leila Gutierrez. I'm going to be in charge of guiding you through your first year of wizard copping...I mean patrol. Now, I know there are a lot of rumors about "high death rate", and "shitty pay". Let me assure you that those are only barely untrue. The job itself is it's reward, mostly due to bribes and kickbacks, but please keep your mouth shut on that. You don't want to get fired on your first day do you? Of course not! Now, due to regulations and whatnot, I'm only allowed to guide a few of you through your rookie year. Don't worry about the others, I'm sure they'll get their chance eventually.

Now, down to business..... I need you to sign some paperwork before we begin. Oh, and don't forget to sign the death waver and dragon mauling release forms. Not that we see that many dragons in urban centers anymore, that's mostly park ranger crap. While you fill those out, here are the absolutely must follow rules ... or you'll be fired on the spot!

1. Keep everything PG-15, including violence and romance.

2. Slang allowed, but no chatspeak. Typos are fine, but keep it readable.

3.Must post at least once every 3-4 days. But if something comes up, don't sweat it. Don't make it a habit, though.

4. Don't derail the story. Thanks!

5. To talk OOC in a post use <<<blah blah blah>>>.

Alrighty folks. Before we hit the streets, let's get to know one another! 

Name/Nickname: (whoo!)

Picture: (please keep it realistic.)

Magic Specialty: (elements, animals, ghosts, animal wrangling, singing, stealing quarters, whatever. Don't god mod tho. Either a +1 or -1 ability)

Physical Defense: (guns, knuckles, spitting, fast-talker, knives, tae kwondo, religion, etc.Either a +1 or a -1 ability)

** +1 means your ability is predictable and you are good at it.

** -1 means you don't have total control over your ability and strange shit can happen, good stuff or bad stuff.

Bio: (why are you a wizard cop? what motivated you to become a beat cop?)

Greatest Weakness(es):

Greatest Strength(s):

Here's my profile for you to see:

Name/Nickname: Leila Gutierrez. aka Sergeant 

Picture: 

)michellerrr.jpg

Magic Specialty: Can verbally charm others -1 

Physical Defense: Guns +1

** +1 means your ability is predictable and you are good at it.

** -1 means you don't have total control over your ability and strange shit can happen, good stuff or bad stuff.

Bio: (why are you a wizard cop? what motivated you?) Leila initially became a wizard cop because her elder brother was always being bullied. She thought she could do something about the bullies that were also adults. During her first year as a wizard cop she lost her right eye in a horrible incident. After the cover up with that incident, Leila went a bit rogue; she still attempts to help people, but she also makes it a habit to accept bribes and look the other way in certain instances. She doesn't want to lose the other eye too.

Greatest Weakness(es): Corrupt cop with a marshmallow heart is a big liability.

Greatest Strength(s): Her bullets never miss, even if it just hits you in the butt.

Once I get a chance to look over your profiles, we'll hit the streets, rookies. Make sure to stay close to me, our first case, if completed, will lead us to bigger fish. Maybe we'll even be able to discover the Muffin Man's eidentity, or bring down his empire of illegal shenanigans.

<<<For this RP, I will be creating "cases" that we'll have to "solve". Nothing actually puzzle-ish about them, it's just to be able to create a fun short story to follow. Each case is a small arc of the bigger "mystery" of who the Muffin Man is>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Name/Nickname: Alec Cassidy (Hound)

Picture:

Tom-Hardy-Esquire-UK-May-2015-Photo-Shoot-002-800x1080.jpg

Magic Specialty: Can communicate with and manipulate animals +1

Heightened senses -1

Physical Defense: A Guard Dog named Butch and throws a heavy punch.

Bio: Alec doesn't understand how humans can be so primitive. He spend's more time around the kindness of animals than he does with chaotic humans, out of choice. He is however driven to understand the complexities of criminal malevolence. 

Greatest Weakness(es): If he sees an animal harmed, he will rage until the culprit is dead or until he is held back. His compassion and anger are a toxic combination.

Greatest Strength(s): His heightened senses help him to feel the mood of another person. He can almost always tell when someone is lying. His loyalty is powerful and unbreakable as long as you stay on his good side

Name/Nickname: Lilly, that is all you need to know.

Picture: below

Magic Specialty: (elements, animals, ghosts, animal wrangling, singing, stealing quarters, whatever. Don't god mod tho.

Spirit maniuplation -1

she can sing people to sleep +1

Physical Defense: (guns, knuckles, spitting, fast-talker, knives, tae kwondo, religion, etc.

Her shadow is alive, it is her form of protection.

Bio: (why are you a wizard cop? what motivated you to become a beat cop?) Lilly never fit in. Everywhere she tried to work or anyone she would try to interact with would deny her. Most feared her despite her bubbly and friendly personality. Those who have been intimate with her have experienced nightmares. She figured this was her last option.

Greatest Weakness(es): She can hear spirits and they can temporarily possess her if they are strong enough. She can go into the light, but usually chooses not to. Very bright light will hide her shadow and take away her defense. 

Greatest Strength(s): Her singing can knock people out but it can only last one song before the slumber lifts. When she sings, she will tap into your greatest desire to make you dream about it and not wish to wake up. It is not deadly, but it can be crippling. 

Dark_Girl_Beauty_Siren.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name/Nickname: Richard Carvagan

Physical Appearance:

c896545b2282a82ba87f2e45a74b667c.jpg

Magic Specialty: Shapeshifting +1

Apparition -1

Physical Defense: Blaster (DL-44); longsword

Bio:  As a young child, Richard was raised by his brother  and his wife, both of whom were killed in a car accident involving a gunshot. He was then taken by an old man known as John Keith, who watched after him for years to come, teaching him how to live and take care of himself; how to fire a gun, wield a sword, and a few other things as well, including mastering his magic. Keith, however, was later murdered by a gangster, who feared him and his power. Richard has, since then, sworn to avenge his mentor, and perhaps his brother as well.

Greatest Weakness(es): Heavy weapons. (cannons, RPGs, axe, hammer...etc)

Greatest Strength(s): Firing without the need to actually pause to aim. He's also a good artist.

Other: Richard appears younger than he actually is. He's also attracted to men rather than women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back