• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Freeform Skyrim role-play

Ashdown

Your best chummer
I'm looking for a fellow role-player interested in exploring the scenario explained below. I'm an experienced role-player who can write at least a multi-paragraph post every day. I'm literate and I expect the same from you; I don't want to read one-liners or text speech. You don't have to be the best writer ever (and you shouldn't expect the same), but I do expect you to know how to role-play your character and move the story along. In other words, try to give me room for a reply, and possibly avoid too much internal dialogue. Easy enough? Should you be interested, then please reply here or send a private message.

COLD AS ATMORA - A SKYRIM ROLE-PLAY

I play as a Breton spellsword haunted by his past. Your character can be whoever you want to be, including the Dovahkiin. This role-play takes place during the time of the Civil War and the Dragonborn. You don't need to be the utmost expert about all things Elder's Scroll, but you should have played the game at least once and have a general understanding of the setting. As stated, this is a freeform role-play, meaning that I won't provide a specific plot. We'll use Skyrim as a base to craft a story of our own making, and the story in question will emerge organically as our characters will keep interacting. In other words, we'll go with the flow. Perhaps our characters are adventurers looking to make a name for themselves. Or maybe they're members of the same faction. We can get involved in the Civil War, and even leave Skyrim to seek adventures in another land of Nirn. Possibilities are endless. If you're playing as a female character and you want romance, then you can expect plenty of character development on my part. My character will start as a silent type, and gradually open up and show a gentler side of himself. Keep in mind that you're free to contribute your own inputs on this role-play. If there's something specific that you'd like to play within this setting, then let me know and chances are that we'll go with your idea. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back