• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Free Requests [CLOSED]

Ayyye, I'm just gonna stalk this place until it's open up again. I can work on drawing my reference in the meantime, yeah. :)  

@Ambela I waited days for this. Totally worth it.

fight-club-angel-face.jpg

Username: Mathias no Bias
Reference: He is a Tiefling which is a demonic descent race from D&D. Image below :3

4bf59d6c548b68357f03557f0f9f504d.jpg
 Like this but more friendly looking. Tieflings are a race and I can't draw(right now) but since you seem to be good with tails and horns I thought this might work . Btw the tail is almost a character in itse;f given how expressful it is :3

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO COPY OR STEAL THIS WORK, just to clarify but it's honestly the best ref I could find :V

Gastly Blasphemy

Type of Picture: Bust would be great but I really want him duel wielding two very curved knives(not swords)
Number of Characters:Only one char and his name is Avar( the Avaricious ) and his tail (expressive)
Preferable Pose:

Him with his arms crossed with a cocky grin that says "Heh. I did it. Got away with it to boot!" and the two knives at display. Kind of like a caricature. If you feel upto a full body form then I have absolutely no qualms.

He has a dark brown leather armor with a ring of darkness on his hand. (left or right it's your call)(He's from 'No strings' the roleplay if you need more details)

Sorry this took so long and I'm sorry if it looks bad ;o; I'm not the best with armor and weapons. But I did my best. Promise!

Mathiassssss.png

So Sorry.png

So Sorry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gastly Blasphemy!

Hihi ^^ Your art is really amazing and full of character! All of them have such clear expressions, it's wonderful

You seem to have quite a few requests, so... If you're still open please >.< 

Username: KiKi Kitsune
References:

Amias - his hair is pretty long in the front, almost in his eyes. 

View attachment 171625

Leila - also likes video games and being a lazy bum. 

View attachment 167504

Type of Picture: Any! 
Number of Characters: Two, please. They are indeed a couple. 
Preferable Pose: Free reign

Here's your request! I'm so sorry it took so long ;u;

Kiki Kit.png
So Sorry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OHMAHGLOB 

It is so cute I may just die ;^; Thank you so so so much! I am going to stick this on my wall, if that's okay with you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back