• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Free Requests [CLOSED]

Miss-Tyc

Meme Trash
EDIT: REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED SINCE ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED. WILL BE REOPENED WHEN READY FOR MORE. GOOD LUCK.

EDIT2: Sorry if I take so long, I've been soooo preoccupied with family issues. I promise they will be done soon, just not as fast as I wish.

I'm feeling pretty generous (Or maybe that's boredom) so I'm going to open 4 slots for free drawing requests. Do realize, if the spots fill up and I still wanna take some requests I may add more spots for more requests. 

Rules:
You CANNOT trace over my artwork.
You MAY use it offsite but give credit to me.
You CANNOT resell to other people.
You MUST give me the requirements I ask for.
I have every right to accept or deny anyone of requests as I see fit.

If you want a spot, you want have to say "Gastly Blasphemy"

I Will Do:
Humans
Made Up Species
Gay Couples
Straight Couples
Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:
NSFW (For now)
Fandom drawings (Not unless they are OCs for said fandom that you have made up entirely yourself.)

If you do find that you wish to request something from me, you must quote this post with this form filled out:
Username: (Your username here)
Reference: (Must be a visual, I do not do well with detailed written references)
Type of Picture: (Ex: Bust, Fullbody, etc.)
Number of Characters: (Will it be a couple? If you say two and do not specify they are a couple, I will take that they are friends)
Preferable Pose: (If left blank, I will do as I wish with it. If you do give me a pose, do keep in mind I am not too good at poses just yet)

1. Entarriance-DONE

2. Kisaki-In Progress

3. Mathias No Bias-DONE

4. Kiki Kitsune-DONE

Examples of my work:

Akira.png

Falling For You.png

Prof RC.png

Say Something.png

I live here now.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yassssss
I have ideas for this

Give me a l'il bit to decide who and what I'd like you to draw! :D

Username:@Kisaki

Reference:
a90e4b8372f77441cbc89859a23d21c3.jpg

( facial expression) -try to give her a serious expression if you can.

(Hair and face structure)- also have similar eyes if you can.

original.png

Clothing

f64d1992b70074593cdef48c38660dcd.jpg
( You don't have to draw the sword) ( she's kind of flat chested as well)

Body :Full body (I can wait if it takes time to do this)

Preferable Pose:  Just do whatever pleases you.  Maybe incorporate the girl as a tsundere and the boy as cheerful guy.

Number of characters : 3;friends ( The  first two boys have a crush on the girl. So unrequited love...if you can somehow draw that)

Second o.c

(Facial structure )- ( a cheery expression.)

Tonari_no_Kaibutsu-kun_06_Haru_Yoshida_2.jpg

(eyes and hair) The hair should be black

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/AkashaSuki/Anime Stuff/new45.png (link)

(Clothing)

final-fantasy-xiv_2012_07-13-12_001.jpg

Character 3

References: ( hair and face)

648c0d00a54aa5b47604682fa0bffac6.jpg

(eyes -Ignore the girl)

anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg

Clothing and face expression (smug look on his face)

e850352ac65c1038eaa85cc9b3119313b17e89e3.jpg

"Gastly Blasphemy" and good luck :3

@Miss-Tyc

I'm feeling pretty generous (Or maybe that's boredom) so I'm going to open 4 slots for free drawing requests. Do realize, if the spots fill up and I still wanna take some requests I may add more spots for more requests. 

Rules:

I Will Do:
Humans
Made Up Species
Gay Couples
Straight Couples
Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:
NSFW (For now)
Fandom drawings (Not unless they are OCs for said fandom that you have made up entirely yourself.)

If you do find that you wish to request something from me, you must quote this post with this form filled out:
Reference: (Must be a visual, I do not do well with detailed written references)
Number of Characters: (Will it be a couple? If you say two and do not specify they are a couple, I will take that they are friends)
Preferable Pose: (If left blank, I will do as I wish with it. If you do give me a pose, do keep in mind I am not too good at poses just yet)

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

Examples of my work:

View attachment 171105

View attachment 171106

View attachment 171107

View attachment 171108

View attachment 171109

Hi, neighborhood weeb here!! I haven't been able to really roleplay on this site anymore, so I'm stuck doing what I'm best at. Raiding the creativity thread. And so, I stumble across you!! Your style is very clean, the coloured lines add it's own sort of life into the drawing. And while the shading is rather simple, it expresses the depth very well with the rest of your style, and the anatomy is stunning! I look forward to your works in the future!! (God sorry for rapidfire editing, I'm looking through making sure I don't forget any rules!)

As for me, I hope you don't mind if I make a request : >

Username:

Entarriance!!

Reference: 

I typically request the same general thing, so I'll send the same references I do for most of the threads! 

RiaboZz.png

xqVhT7A.png

7yKgo6x.jpg

I'm not picky with what I want, because this is an awful lot of characters, and I'm sorry! (an unholy quartet of friends, lol)

While I would adore fullbody, I am perfectly okay if you decide to draw it in a chibi-ish style for the sake of time! Though it would be pleasant if they interacted with one another.

Number of Characters:

These 4 nerds! Background wise, all of them are pretty much good friends. I'll throw in character relations for the sake of convienence. 

Z1VTWBF.png

Purple: Flamboyant, sparkly, super charismatic flirtacious guy!! He probably has his own fanclub, who knows, but he sparkles no a daily basis with a life supply of roses by his side. A bit on the overconfident side, though he has absolutely no endurance you can step in his foot and he's down. Also has a bit of an obsession with Black.

Red: Insanely irritable and hot tempered and pretty ready for a fight. The shortest at 5'3, though also the eldest at 19. Swears the most, and is an all around angry person who you can piss off with just about anything. Though he's a bit on the embarrassed side of things and quickly gets mad if you try and call him out of something to hide his embarassment. 

Black: Actually a girl! Typically with a tired expression, though she's quick to aim a gun at anyone. Pros to working as a hitman. Has tons of social anxiety and relies on the rest of group when it comes to talking, though they're the only one that can beat Red in a 1v1 (maybe because she has a gun) and is rather indifferent and apathetic, expressing very little emotion. The cool black haired emotionless character cliche.

Green: A big dad!!! A genuinelly caring good person who has a fond love of plants and anything relating to botany. He's good at taking care of everyone, makes his own tea. He's just the parental figure that the group never had, yelling at everyone for misbehaving and consoles them with all with their problems. 

Preferable Pose:

Go wild with it!

Gastly Blasphemy and happy drawing!!

Hi, neighborhood weeb here!! I haven't been able to really roleplay on this site anymore, so I'm stuck doing what I'm best at. Raiding the creativity thread. And so, I stumble across you!! Your style is very clean, the coloured lines add it's own sort of life into the drawing. And while the shading is rather simple, it expresses the depth very well with the rest of your style, and the anatomy is stunning! I look forward to your works in the future!! (God sorry for rapidfire editing, I'm looking through making sure I don't forget any rules!)

Username:

Entarriance!!

Reference: 

I typically request the same general thing, so I'll send the same references I do for most of the threads! 

RiaboZz.png

xqVhT7A.png

7yKgo6x.jpg

I'm not picky with what I want, because this is an awful lot of characters, and I'm sorry! (an unholy quartet of friends, lol)

While I would adore fullbody, I am perfectly okay if you decide to draw it in a chibi-ish style for the sake of time! Though it would be pleasant if they interacted with one another.

Number of Characters:

These 4 nerds! Background wise, all of them are pretty much good friends. I'll throw in character relations for the sake of convienence. 

Z1VTWBF.png

Purple: Flamboyant, sparkly, super charismatic flirtacious guy!! He probably has his own fanclub, who knows, but he sparkles no a daily basis with a life supply of roses by his side. A bit on the overconfident side, though he has absolutely no endurance you can step in his foot and he's down. Also has a bit of an obsession with Black.

Red: Insanely irritable and hot tempered and pretty ready for a fight. The shortest at 5'3, though also the eldest at 19. Swears the most, and is an all around angry person who you can piss off with just about anything. Though he's a bit on the embarrassed side of things and quickly gets mad if you try and call him out of something to hide his embarassment. 

Black: Actually a girl! Typically with a tired expression, though she's quick to aim a gun at anyone. Pros to working as a hitman. Has tons of social anxiety and relies on the rest of group when it comes to talking, though they're the only one that can beat Red in a 1v1 (maybe because she has a gun) and is rather indifferent and apathetic, expressing very little emotion. The cool black haired emotionless character cliche.

Green: A big dad!!! A genuinelly caring good person who has a fond love of plants and anything relating to botany. He's good at taking care of everyone, makes his own tea. He's just the parental figure that the group never had, yelling at everyone for misbehaving and consoles them with all with their problems. 

Preferable Pose:

Go wild with it!

Great, I'll get started on it as soon as I can!

Ghastly Blasphemy! Gimme a bit to finish this, I have to have a friend draw the reference, since I can't draw worth crap. ^-^

Username: Trombone GeekReference: Had to draw/color it myself so it sucks, and I got lazy with the coloring towards the end. Sorry for the quality, and here ya go:

14398008_1191096264286947_7266184_n.jpg

Type of Picture: Full body would be nice, if not bust will workNumber of Characters: Just the one!Preferable Pose: I don't really mind, although one thing I'd like to add is that this character is almost always grinning at something or other. 

Username:@Kisaki

Reference:

( facial expression) -try to give her a serious expression if you can.

(Hair and face structure)- also have similar eyes if you can.

Clothing

f64d1992b70074593cdef48c38660dcd.jpg
( You don't have to draw the sword) ( she's kind of flat chested as well)

Body :Full body (I can wait if it takes time to do this)

Preferable Pose:  Just do whatever pleases you.  Maybe incorporate the girl as a tsundere and the boy as cheerful guy.

Number of characters : 3;friends ( The  first two boys have a crush on the girl. So unrequited love...if you can somehow draw that)

Second o.c

(Facial structure )- ( a cheery expression.)

(eyes and hair) The hair should be black

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/AkashaSuki/Anime Stuff/new45.png (link)

(Clothing)

Character 3

References: ( hair and face)

(eyes -Ignore the girl)

Clothing and face expression (smug look on his face)

"Gastly Blasphemy" and good luck :3

@Miss-Tyc

Okay, i'm sorry but no. A few reasons why

1) i asked you to quote my post not "mention" me in yours so you obviously didnt read the whole page.

2) I want a drawn visual of your character, not multipal pictures of other people's characters to tell me which clothes, haor, or face goes on them because in a sence that is stealing from those people.

Ghastly Blasphemy! Gimme a bit to finish this, I have to have a friend draw the reference, since I can't draw worth crap. ^-^

Username: Trombone Geek
Reference: WIPType of Picture: Full body would be nice, if not bust will workNumber of Characters: Just the one!Preferable Pose: I don't really mind, although one thing I'd like to add is that this character is almost always grinning at something or other. 

I will add your name to a spot but i do want it at least by next Monday or I will give the spot to someone else, okay?

Okay, i'm sorry but no. A few reasons why

1) i asked you to quote my post not "mention" me in yours so you obviously didnt read the whole page.

2) I want a drawn visual of your character, not multipal pictures of other people's characters to tell me which clothes, haor, or face goes on them because in a sence that is stealing from those people.

1. I did qoute you. Then I deleted it. 

2.Oh okay. Sorry for incovience.

(I'll have the drawn pictures by this evening.)

Rules:

I Will Do:
Humans
Made Up Species
Gay Couples
Straight Couples
Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:
NSFW (For now)

1. Entarriance-In Progress

2. Trombone Geek-Waiting On Reference

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

Examples of my work:

View attachment 171105

View attachment 171106

View attachment 171107

View attachment 171108

View attachment 171109

Username: Mathias no Bias
Reference: He is a Tiefling which is a demonic descent race from D&D. Image below :3

4bf59d6c548b68357f03557f0f9f504d.jpg
 Like this but more friendly looking. Tieflings are a race and I can't draw(right now) but since you seem to be good with tails and horns I thought this might work . Btw the tail is almost a character in itse;f given how expressful it is :3

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO COPY OR STEAL THIS WORK, just to clarify but it's honestly the best ref I could find :V

Gastly Blasphemy

Type of Picture: Bust would be great but I really want him duel wielding two very curved knives(not swords)
Number of Characters:Only one char and his name is Avar( the Avaricious ) and his tail (expressive)
Preferable Pose:

Him with his arms crossed with a cocky grin that says "Heh. I did it. Got away with it to boot!" and the two knives at display. Kind of like a caricature. If you feel upto a full body form then I have absolutely no qualms.

He has a dark brown leather armor with a ring of darkness on his hand. (left or right it's your call)(He's from 'No strings' the roleplay if you need more details)

21 hours ago, Miss-Tyc said:

Rules:

I Will Do:
Humans
Made Up Species
Gay Couples
Straight Couples
Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:
NSFW (For now)

1. Entarriance-In Progress

2. Trombone Geek-Waiting On Reference

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

Examples of my work:

View attachment 171105

View attachment 171106

View attachment 171107

View attachment 171108

View attachment 171109

Gastly Blasphemy!

Hihi ^^ Your art is really amazing and full of character! All of them have such clear expressions, it's wonderful

You seem to have quite a few requests, so... If you're still open please >.< 

Username: KiKi Kitsune
References:

Amias - his hair is pretty long in the front, almost in his eyes. 

Amias Ref.png

Leila - also likes video games and being a lazy bum. 

View attachment 167504

Type of Picture: Any! 
Number of Characters: Two, please. They are indeed a couple. 
Preferable Pose: Free reign

Drew the picture,  but the spots are taken up. Welp, I'll try next time if you still take request.

@Entarriance
@Trombone Geek
@Mathias No Bias
@Kiki Kitsune

I'm sorry it's taking a while. I'm having some family issues and my need to be creative is slowly dying. They will get done just not as soon as I'd intended.

Username:

Entarriance!!

Reference: 

RiaboZz.png

xqVhT7A.png

7yKgo6x.jpg

Number of Characters:

Z1VTWBF.png

Preferable Pose:

Go wild with it!

Here is your request! I'm so sorry it too so long ;o;

Dream On.png
So Sorry.png

Like, I'm really freaking sorry ;w;

username

Kisaki

References

(Kind of blurry )

14743287240411683008407.jpg

(I forgot to color her hair black)

Type Of Picture

fullbody

Gastly Blasphemy

Number of Characters

Pose

What ever you choose

EDIT: REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED SINCE ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED. WILL BE REOPENED WHEN READY FOR MORE. GOOD LUCK.

Rules:

I Will Do:
Humans
Made Up Species
Gay Couples
Straight Couples
Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:
NSFW (For now)

1. Entarriance-DONE

2. OPEN

3. Mathias No Bias-In Progress

4. Kiki Kitsune-Queued

Examples of my work:

So my friend bailed on my BUT I am almost done drawing the character myself. It'll be sloppy and probably poorly colored and my phone takes bad pictures but hopefully it'll be enough for you. The picture on the right is just a headshot with the hair down. Lemme color it real fast and then I'll upload it to my previous post. Thanks for your patience, and I hope your life gets better soon.

Wow, hah, geez, okay. Sorry, guys, I haven't been on in a few days and Kisaki got to the spot first. Don't worry, you can always commission me or wait until I open free requests again though it may be a while.

Again, I ask that you read the rule for future reference.

Thank you for being patient. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back