• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Free for All

Christian corral

Caterpillar Puberty
There are only two... Twooooooooooo gods. You and me. We made everything. Everything!

What rhymes with Bickles? And don't you dare say pickles!

The library of Babel has every single book that has ever been made and every single book that could ever be made, except for the book that talks about the fact that Hippos have killed more humans than any crocodile or shark combined.

There are frozen planets that most likely have water in their centers. Who knows what kind of Liopleurodon-like monsters lurk in that perfect darkness.

I love asking you questions. Is a volcano a chemistry set? Is Aphasia a word? Is beauty a thing or is it a fact or is it an answer to something bigger... dumber.

Do you hate me? If the answer is yes. Will you still hate me tomorrow?

I liked the fact that humans killed each other for money and power. I liked the fact that they also killed each other for fun. They were not like me and I liked that.

You are smaller than me but I'm scared of you when you get mad. Oh but I like you so it's ok. You wouldn't hurt me? You can't hurt me. But what about the things that I make? The things that you make are better. I know!

If I was a mortal soul then I would try my best to get those around me to hate me. If someone gave me good advice I would do the opposite thing. I would do it because it's fun. It would be fun to be bad and to suffer for being bad. I would burn baby parrots in microwaves and smash Kitty cats with waffle irons and then I would do the same thing to lions and get killed for it. It would be funny.

I am not mortal so I don't think that is fun. I think you are fun. Your body is fun... It would be I mean, if you had one.

If we were to be made in the stomach of a girl human/Tarbosaur then I think that I would be your brother but I would also be your mother and your father and your lover, all at the same time. It would be fun and sick and weird but that's ok because you and me are forever and ever, even when time ends. It doesn't matter what we do or what we don't do because it will be just as dark at the end as it was in the beginning.

Now take a look at this pretty collection of worlds I have made for you, my love.
tumblr_o2hw0xSD2o1uno395o1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back