• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn."

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
With the next few days off, I'm on the search. Soo, why might not make a new thread for such search!?

Here's the basics;

• I've been writing since I was about 8, and I'm 21. You do the math. No really I'm too lazy.
  • I work part time, and live with the love of my life yet have way too much free time on my hands.
  • My o/c the girl I use for pretty much everything is based off myself. Tahdahhh, you've come across someone whose obnoxiously unrealistiy boring. (Sorry. Haaa. I'm also the mom friend, where I think I'm funny but you won't. )
Yet, if maybe you'd still want to write with this boring ladyyy keep reading.~~
c8634bf8f6542f1b4788f5010328eceb.gif
(I told you, I thought I was funny. >.>)

Welp,
I'm a sucker for romance, just like I'm sure a millions of other people all over the world are.
Yet I love darker themes (oh don't you worry I'll get to those!)
I'm pretty active so it would be awesome if you were too, yet I know life does seem to get in the way at worst times!
I can write as much as you, challenge me and if I'm wide awake and not busy, ill might just show you up. Sorry in advance if my posts are slightly lacking.

Let's talk about my o/c here for a momenttt. Like stated above I use, myself. Yet she's so much more, we might have the same hobbies, same number of siblings and the little things but I fit her story to fit the idea of the story. Just so we're clear there.
She loves books, singing in the rain and an all around good girl with a dark past full of abuse, wanna know more? Let's write. (See what I did there!? (; )

I'm looking for her male or even female love interest. I love darker, grittier, plots that could last months. I'm looking to find her opposite. Someone daring, someone willing to push her out of her shell so far she doesn't know who she is.

So! Give me your;;;;;;

• Addicts, who might need a little help turning their lives around.
  • The reckless cop who has nothing to lose.
  • The older brothers friend, whose got something to prove to a small town.
  • The war hero with PTSD.
  • The boyfriend with a mental illness, yet he's good enough to hide it.
  • The mob boss, whose willing to give it all up for her.
  • The ex con whose got a heart of gold.
  • The best friend whose never had a chance.
  • The struggling king/Prince whose not to keep on marrying his new bride. Well until he sees her.
So those are just vague ideas but I'd love read yours. Or if you like any of those just either send me a starter or something like oneee.

To know you read all of my garbage what's this dudes name?

tumblr_m2kp3t8MkD1rpl3bro1_500.gif

Last edited:
This guy is interested. I have to admit I recognized the Gone With the Wind quote in your title

With the next few days off, I'm on the search. Soo, why might not make a new thread for such search!?

Here's the basics;

• I've been writing since I was about 8, and I'm 21. You do the math. No really I'm too lazy.
  • I work part time, and live with the love of my life yet have way too much free time on my hands.
  • My o/c the girl I use for pretty much everything is based off myself. Tahdahhh, you've come across someone whose obnoxiously unrealistiy boring. (Sorry. Haaa. I'm also the mom friend, where I think I'm funny but you won't. )
Yet, if maybe you'd still want to write with this boring ladyyy keep reading.~~
c8634bf8f6542f1b4788f5010328eceb.gif
(I told you, I thought I was funny. >.>)

Welp,
I'm a sucker for romance, just like I'm sure a millions of other people all over the world are.
Yet I love darker themes (oh don't you worry I'll get to those!)
I'm pretty active so it would be awesome if you were too, yet I know life does seem to get in the way at worst times!
I can write as much as you, challenge me and if I'm wide awake and not busy, ill might just show you up. Sorry in advance if my posts are slightly lacking.

Let's talk about my o/c here for a momenttt. Like stated above I use, myself. Yet she's so much more, we might have the same hobbies, same number of siblings and the little things but I fit her story to fit the idea of the story. Just so we're clear there.
She loves books, singing in the rain and an all around good girl with a dark past full of abuse, wanna know more? Let's write. (See what I did there!? (; )

I'm looking for her male or even female love interest. I love darker, grittier, plots that could last months. I'm looking to find her opposite. Someone daring, someone willing to push her out of her shell so far she doesn't know who she is.

So! Give me your;;;;;;

• Addicts, who might need a little help turning their lives around.
  • The reckless cop who has nothing to lose.
  • The older brothers friend, whose got something to prove to a small town.
  • The war hero with PTSD.
  • The boyfriend with a mental illness, yet he's good enough to hide it.
  • The mob boss, whose willing to give it all up for her.
  • The ex con whose got a heart of gold.
  • The best friend whose never had a chance.
  • The struggling king/Prince whose not to keep on marrying his new bride. Well until he sees her.
So those are just vague ideas but I'd love read yours. Or if you like any of those just either send me a starter or something like oneee.

To know you read all of my garbage what's this dudes name?

tumblr_m2kp3t8MkD1rpl3bro1_500.gif
Your title reminds me of this song:
Edit: and the movie of course but muuusiicccc

lol I'd love to write just send me message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back