• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Four of a Kind

Which Roleplay Should I Create?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
I would like to host a roleplay of my own, but I only wish to GM one and I have so many ideas floating around. Perhaps you could help me?

The first has a modern setting. The characters are based on/ involved with Tarot Cards. The Fool has escaped the world of Tarot to our world and the rest of the cards need to get them back. I have yet to decide if the cards themselves become people of our world or if they can only make bargains with humans and possess them in a way? Kind of like some kind of magical girl anime.

The second is Fandom. It is set in the world of the anime Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail itself does not exist nor does any of its members or any character in the show/manga. However, the world is still the same. Same cities, same guild system, same magic. Also, if you don't know so much about the magic system, there is a wiki to use to browse powers and such.

The last two have already been done. Kinda. I am good friends with Comix Comix She put on both of the following roleplays, but disappeared because of RL problems. The first is based on a book of mine that I let her use. It is very detailed in a complex world of my creation. The plot is as follows:
Long ago, there existed a Being of terrifying might, a god among the mortals. A humanoid being composed of gemstones in a world where none existed. This Being ruled over the humans and the barbaric mortals knew peace and prosperity. But the humans, being as humans are, became restless. A rumor began to spread that possessing a piece of the Being’s crystal flesh gave humans abilities far beyond their wildest dreams. However, the Being loved the humans and tried too late to stop the revolt. Its body was torn to pieces and scattered across the world, still somehow alive yet unable to do anything but watch as the humans fought each other for pieces of its flesh. Hundreds of years passed and the Being began to turn to hate the humans for what they did to it, save for a few pieces that still remembered its love for the mortals. While the being as a whole plotted the humans’ demise, the few loving remnants found Vessels who they could grant their abilities and memories to. These Vessels must work together to save the world from the crystal Being before it completely reforms and regains its vast powers. Unfortunately, the most prominent remaining memory of the Being is a prophecy passed down as a child’s nursery rhyme, no one ever suspecting it held darker intentions. As the Twelve Vessels reveal themselves and their great abilities, humans begin to panic and fear that the prophecy is about the dangers of these Vessels. A group called the Miners form to track down the Twelve Vessels and kill them before they can destroy the world. On the Vessels’ side is another group called the Jewels, who had ancestors that worked closely with the Being and remember its benevolence. As the Miners track the Vessels, the Jewels seek to gather them together to find the Being and stop it from becoming fully corrupt.

And lastly is a roleplay of Comix's creation that she worked very hard on and wanted to see it play out. It is rather unique and she is alright with me trying to revive it. The plot:
This world is so afraid of things that are different or unique. They persecute those that stand out and kill the things they fear. The supernatural lives among the general population, but in secret for fear of their lives.
Residing on Mt. Fukurou is a high school for those born differently. It masquerades as a school for the gifted, those I suppose that word has a double meaning.

This is a unique roleplay, one that I hope with be different and better than any other fantasy high school you've been in before. It is an open world for you to explore with as many characters as you'd like. Get sick of one character? Have them graduate or move away and make another. You can interact with others whenever you want and not have to wait for a posting schedule. You can do one on ones within this roleplay or have a big group. You can have two different days going on between two different groups at the same time. Whenever you're on, you can post. There is no plot, really, but keep an eye on the Bulletin Board for I will post a new school wide event every once in a while!

Wow. I actually didnt realize it, but my Tarot plot is already an existing roleplay for someone else! That is so neat! I might abandon that one for a while so it doesn't seem as if I am copying them, so I am removing it from the poll. Thank you for voting anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back