• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Four magical letters: KPOP (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Blue Suit

One Thousand Club

Hey there fellow Rpers! Welcome, welcome ^^​

​

0cc9713f6082adfbe183971d308690e9.gif

So, I believe you already have a solid idea of what will this recruitment thread will be based on (ᵔᴥᵔ)  But first of all, allow me to give you a bit more of information about me and what I’m looking for, and hopefully get you interested in the process.​

​

About me:

I used to be relatively active on this site a couple of years ago, but at one point I had to call it quits because I had to focus on my studying :(  ​

I came across Kpop about a year and a half ago give or take, and yeah, by now I’m already in too deep. Lately, though, I’ve been craving for a Kpop based Rp so badly that it has lead me back to RpNation, hoping to find someone who’d be willing to join me on this.​

​

As a roleplayer:

·      I can say that I like detailed Rps as well as literate ones. I don’t ask for loooots of paragraphs in one post (though I don’t mind them either :3) but I can’t make it with one liners either O.o We all get writers block, I get that, but not every single reply.

·      Concerning grammar, I try my best on that matter, though we all make mistakes. English is not my first language, but I do think I’m pretty decent at it :)

·      About creating and playing characters I think it’s more fun if, apart from the main ones, we come up with side characters that help the story to move along. On that matter, we can either come up with characters only we can play or those that can be “shared” and so any of us can take control over.

​

Now on to the plot!

​
It isn’t anything elaborate, yet. Actually, what I’m looking for is to come up with an imaginary group along with my partner. I think it’d be fun if they were rookies, just debuted, and so we could go over their lives as kpop idols. Things can be discussed over, of course!

What I’m looking for and propose:

·      I’d want to be one of the group members and have someone be his romantic interest (Yeah, I’m a sucker for romance (◕◕✿))

·      I can play other members as well as side character and think it’d be fun if you’d play other members too, so as to experience things other than romance and explore friendship, bromance, rivalry and such :)

·      Part of me would also like to double, so that both of us would be able to play a girl that is the love interest of one member (or two? (¬[FONT=&#13]‿[/FONT]¬) The draaama) of this group. Though we can discuss this over.

Sidenote: Yeah, I’ve been into Kpop for quite a bit, and would like to find someone who is knowledgeable about it as well, but we don’t have to be that precise, there will be things (probably a lot) I’m not familiarised with either, so we can teach one another, no need to be strict, we are supposed to have fun ~(˘▾˘~)​

So, yeap, that’s basically it. If you’re interested please PM me! I do hope to find some of you to be interested, as I thought it was at least worth trying to find me some partners. Kpop has became a more global thing so I hope I’m not alone on this on the site ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ Anyways, thank you for reading my beautiful people!​

I would be interested, PM me if you're still accepting partners? (: I'm in the process of learning about KPOP so I might not be completely on the nail with it but I'll try my best <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back