• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Little Witches (open)

Shirayuri said:
(nope.. 0-0) Nope Im a ghost come back to haunt this rp :D
( *Sigh*... She disappeared... again.) xD Like my avatar? I christmas-fyed it. (Also known as photoshopping a christmas hat on). :3

TheHappyPikachu said:
( *Sigh*... She disappeared... again.) xD Like my avatar? I christmas-fyed it. (Also known as photoshopping a christmas hat on). :3
:D Good morning (although for me its 1pm)

TheHappyPikachu said:
Do we know if this rp is still thing , cause your making it sound like she disappears a lot

Shirayuri said:
Do we know if this rp is still thing , cause your making it sound like she disappears a lot
Hmm... I hope it is. she has a habit of-... 'disappearing' ever once in a while. "^W^

katseye said:
=•ω•= it's 8am here lol
and i hope this becomes a thing!
Same , I have wanted to do this kind of rp for ages but I could never come up with a decent plotline myself. Also she was last on on Friday so maybe she just isn't on on weekends

Shirayuri said:
Same , I have wanted to do this kind of rp for ages but I could never come up with a decent plotline myself. Also she was last on on Friday so maybe she just isn't on on weekends
Yup!!~

(And lets hope so.) xD :D :3

[QUOTE="Lady Insanity]I'm here and alive xD got caught up in real life. I'll post the winning characters later tonight!

[/QUOTE]
xD (Don't worry, we all understand when that happens).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back