• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Four Little Witches (open)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
This RP starts out with my character, Evilash, moving to Gracewood, California (Idk if it's a real place, I made it up lol) after the tragic death of her mother and father. She moves in with her grandmother in a small house, located within Gracewood...a city she knows nothing about. She feels alone, shy, and eager to feel like she has a purpose in life...losing her parents took a toll on her. In Gracewood High School, there are three students (your characters) who have a secret...their families are all lines of witches. The gift of witchcraft skips a generation, their parents do not know of this...but their grandparents do. The group of students only need one more person to complete their Circle of witches, one more person to unlock the true potential of their wondrous power.

That's where Evilash comes in! She, too, comes from a long line of witches, and she's exactly what the group is looking for! She meets these students throughout the school day, only getting a glimpse of who they are. She finds them odd, and they all sense she's the one they want. After her first day at GHS, she returns home to tell her grandma of the of kids she met...and her grandmother already knows them. It is then that the group of students who form the Circle appear at Evilash's front door. She's puzzled and confused. Her grandmother then reveals that she comes from a line of witches, and that it is her destiny to join the students, who let themselves into the house.

She becomes frantic, but her grandma calms her down with magic...yes, magic! She finds it all rather strange...but she believes. Evilash joins the Circle, thus completing it. She, and all the others, each have unique books, passed down from generation to generation in their families...the books teach of power, and have blank pages so they can add to them. Of the four witches, each control an element: Fire, ice, lightning, and earth. It is uncertain who controls which, at the moment.

As Evilash and her new friends in the Circle test their powers, they attract dark and dangerous forces that constantly puts them in harm's way. The Circle must work together to overcome the odds, improve their power, and resist dark temptation. The young witches know nothing of the dark times ahead...only they can save the Earth from it's destruction. Step forward...or step back and hide in the shadows. Blessed be!!!

(this is a rough-cut of an old RP of mine. the characters are all female, so 4 girls total! also, the four girls all dress and look a certain way. they look like "emo girls", to put it in basic terms. real girls or anime girls for the CS pics? the RP will start a few weeks after Evilash has met the girls. mind you, my character isn't "the chosen one" or anything, and this RP does not center around her. I just wrote her in so she comes in at the right time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back