• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fountain of Youth - Seeking Advanced Long-Term Partner!

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I will keep this introduction brief but I am on the search for an advanced role-play partner for a variety of themes around age-regression themes in a slice-of-life kind of fashion.

I am content with age-appropriate themes and romance where it feels natural. PG-13 of course and nothing weird. I mostly want to explore social themes and the “What If” type of scenarios. For instance what would happen if an adult suddenly was turned back into a grade-schooler or pre-teenager or a teenager and could not turn back? Would they be forced to conform as their new age or be allowed to act more as an adult?

I am open to the themes, the genres, the setting and other details of story. I am happy to play many fandom worlds but would insist upon on all original characters. ... the only few facets that I have is that I can play as an age-regressed character, and that my partner is able to write between five to nine paragraphs per post on average.

If you meet that Bill than I am sure we can find a story we would both enjoy long-term!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I will keep this introduction brief but I am on the search for an advanced role-play partner for a variety of themes around age-regression themes in a slice-of-life kind of fashion.

I am content with age-appropriate themes and romance where it feels natural. PG-13 of course and nothing weird. I mostly want to explore social themes and the “What If” type of scenarios. For instance what would happen if an adult suddenly was turned back into a grade-schooler or pre-teenager or a teenager and could not turn back? Would they be forced to conform as their new age or be allowed to act more as an adult?

I am open to the themes, the genres, the setting and other details of story. I am happy to play many fandom worlds but would insist upon on all original characters. ... the only few facets that I have is that I can play as an age-regressed character, and that my partner is able to write between five to nine paragraphs per post on average.

If you meet that Bill than I am sure we can find a story we would both enjoy long-term!
Is this still an RP you're trying to do? If so I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back