• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Foster Home RP?

Muzixmonzter

I just really like the idea of a Foster home or a group home RP. I'd be looking for members as well as someone else to co-run it with me...

I kinda sort of would half love to base it off of the TV show the Fosters, but I don't know haha. Open to options and suggestions, as always.

[QUOTE="Ryu kishi]Sounds interesting

[/QUOTE]
I was in one a couple of years back and it was the best RP I've been in. I'm just REALLY bad at starting things by myself :/

Sort of yeah. On the other hand I was thinking about leaving the plot kind of open ended, like let the characters develop the plot(s) as we go type thing.

I guess I'm really not sure how to structure a group, like with the rules and stuff, because I've never done it. But I want it to be a safe place where people can just RP and have fun, like you know?

I'm really bad at explaining things, sorry :3

Explain the show u want to base this rp off of. I think I have an idea for set up but I need to know what the fosters is to be sure it would work

Overview in less than half an hour (provided by my lovely best friend who knows how to summarize): The Fosters follows the lives of Stef Foster (Teri Polo), a police officer, her life partner Lena Adams (Sherri Saum), a school administrator, and their multi-ethnic, blended family living in San Diego. Stef and Lena are the parents of Brandon (David Lambert) and the adoptive parents to twins, Jesus (Jake T. Austin) and Mariana (Cierra Ramirez). In the pilot episode, the couple take in two foster children: Callie (Maia Mitchell) and Jude (Hayden Byerly) after being removed from an abusive home. Also part of their lives is Mike Foster (Danny Nucci), Stef’s patrol partner/ex-husband and Brandon’s biological father. Much of the series takes place in their quiet San Diego suburb, and Anchor Beach Community Charter School, where Lena works and the Foster children attend.

That hurt my brain. Alright so based off this info it would require a total of 7 people if it was taken like the show. However might I suggest you make the rp about kids in a children's home or something like that. Still keeping the location and the info that comes with the location. Or if your dead set on fallowing the show it can be taken that way as well. The idea I had flows either way

Cool. Well here's my idea. Even number of players so as the boy girl ratio is even. Setting is a children's home ages 13-18 allowed (for character development and same setting of high school.) have the rp fallow a basic flow of a school life with the added things of being an orphan. Let the players run the flow but set some do's and do not's.

Rating?

And the basic

Full name:

Nick name:

Date of Birth:

Background (life before their life 'in the system'):

Personality:

Extra/random facts:

Thanks! I'll post a link when it gets up!

Would you like to play one of the foster parents (co-run it) with me?

Also, is saying a max of two characters per person okay?

I'm more if a shadows type of person so an inside job is more my thing if you catch my drift and for a beginner or novice rp one would be max in my opinion but it's up to you

Alright haha. I mean, I wanna play the foster mom (clearly I guess) But I also have a character who I'd love to play also! So yeah haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back