• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Forums Wont Move in Hosted Project [Help Please]

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
    I recently came into 10 new forums for my Hosted Project and now I can't move them at all. What's the deal? Is it a glitch? Am I not allowed despite being the Project Owner? (Hopefully that isn't the case for the final one, cause it seems like a big oversight.) Anyways I have yet to set Roles and Such and now even the forums I have before cannot be moved. Im sort of panicky here, if I have to restart this again I'll be a  volatile mixture of depression, frustration and well another addition to judge my presence on this site. Anyways please respond, I have been working on this idea for a bit and I would really hate it to be ruined now. Please help, I came here to this site to escape worry--not add on to it. 

Could you explain what you mean by came into ten new forums? 

Did you submit a ticket to add them or are you talking about ten new threads that you created?

Also maybe link the specific issue so the staff has a better idea of what might have gone wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CupAndCough Have you been trying to move them from the 'Manage Forums' display?  If so, please try to change the subforum's parent forum from its settings if you have not tried to already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back