Forum Group RPing

zCrookedz

The Z's are silent
So, i have not been a member of the community long but i will say that I'm having trouble adjusting. When i first started RPing it was with a group of friends in high school on a Group on Myspace. (yes Myspace. back before the media ruined it.) That was just about the most perfect setting you could ask for in my opinion for RPing. After Myspace went down in flames we moved on to creating forums on free hosting websites. Once again a perfect environment for RPing just like this place. Here's the major difference that has given me so much trouble adjusting. Where here we have main threads that are the categories for the different RP's, our whole forum was dedicated to ONE RP. (I know, its a huge shock to some) Our threads became different places in a large area setting for us to move our characters in and out of to interact with a vast world of characters and place. Players had houses that ehy could relax in, bars they could become shit faced in or tear apart with the help of their buddies, and arenas where the head of the forum would host tournaments and epic battles with bad guys. SO as some of you can see, im having a hard time adjusting to one thread being confined to so much action.

I guess the reason im posting is to find out if there are any others out there who come from a similar background and also if anyone knows if there is a place that has a similar set up and is fairly active.

Your request for another site similar to your old one may be benign in nature, but unfortunately we have rules here at RpN that prevent such actions on account of it being advertisement. However, if you want help, I am up to answering any question you have. Maybe you could list some of the main problems you are having with adjusting to this type of forum? It will help people to know what exactly they need to be answering. ^_^

Also, if you want to, you can check out these tutorials. :D

Oh yea i wasn't trying to stir up any trouble with my question. I understand the advertisement rule all to well as i have had to inact similar rules in other groups. I apologize if i steps on any toes, that was not my intention at all. Especially as a new member. Really i guess i was just wondering if there was anyone else out there who came from a similar background, someone who didn't start out on a "single thread" RP.

Hm, if you are looking for that type of question answerers, and I can understand why, you may want to adjust your title so that those sorts of people will know that their backgrounds are needed. ^_^

good idea. I think what ill do is delete this thread and start over from scratch. try and let people know a little better what im looking for.

So, i have not been a member of the community long but i will say that I'm having trouble adjusting. When i first started RPing it was with a group of friends in high school on a Group on Myspace. (yes Myspace. back before the media ruined it.) That was just about the most perfect setting you could ask for in my opinion for RPing. After Myspace went down in flames we moved on to creating forums on free hosting websites. Once again a perfect environment for RPing just like this place. Here's the major difference that has given me so much trouble adjusting. Where here we have main threads that are the categories for the different RP's, our whole forum was dedicated to ONE RP. (I know, its a huge shock to some) Our threads became different places in a large area setting for us to move our characters in and out of to interact with a vast world of characters and place. Players had houses that ehy could relax in, bars they could become shit faced in or tear apart with the help of their buddies, and arenas where the head of the forum would host tournaments and epic battles with bad guys. SO as some of you can see, im having a hard time adjusting to one thread being confined to so much action.

I guess the reason im posting is to find out if there are any others out there who come from a similar background and also if anyone knows if there is a place that has a similar set up and is fairly active.

I know you posted this last year, but being new to this site, I remember myspace days I miss those days. How are you adjusting to this site now, seems like you're still active.

I know you posted this last year, but being new to this site, I remember myspace days I miss those days. How are you adjusting to this site now, seems like you're still active.

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread xD. I would have to say that I have full integrated myself into the RpNation by now. :) with several RPs under my belt and having started my very first about a month ago, I would say I am happily at home now. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back