• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever My Girl

alyssaj94

Disney Girl
So I just recently saw this movie and I think this would be an amazing rp. The story is basically this:

Character A and Character B are high school sweethearts living in a small town. They were pretty much inseparable and dated for a few years after graduation. Down the line Character A is given an opportunity to follow his dream (singer, actor, athlete, etc) and leaves town without a trace leaving Character B absolutely devastated. To top it all off she also finds out that she is pregnant with his child. Years pass and the death of a mutual friend bring the two back together. Chatacter B is less than thrilled to see Character A since there has been no contact or explanation for all these years. When the subject of the child comes up, Character A wants to be a part of the child's life but Character B isn't so sure fearing that he will leave again.

This would work best as MxF and I would prefer Character A :)

Last edited:
well....want to rp something else? do you like furries/mlp/pokemon/fandoms/etc?

So I just recently saw this movie and I think this would be an amazing rp. The story is basically this:

Character A and Character B are high school sweethearts living in a small town. They were pretty much inseparable and dated for a few years after graduation. Down the line Character A is given an opportunity to follow his dream (singer, actor, athlete, etc) and leaves town without a trace leaving Character B absolutely devastated. To top it all off she also finds out that she is pregnant with his child. Years pass and the death of a mutual friend bring the two back together. Character A wants to be a part of the child's life but Character B isn't so sure fearing that he will leave again.

This would work best as MxF and I would prefer Character A :)

I'm interested if you're still looking!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back