• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forever Bound To You

Cassie had woke up earlier than usual this morning because she had a feeling that something was going to happen today but didn't exactly know what it was. She sighed while sitting on the edge on her bed, twirling the necklace on her neck with her index finger and thumb. Within a few minutes, she was up and doing her normal routine of going for a jog down the street and back with headphones in her ears, coming back to her dorm where she showered and changed into a new fresh pair of clothes to start her day of classes.

Before she left her dorm, she grabbed herself a Nature Valley bar and a bottle of water and scurried out the front door. She bumped into a red headed female that told her to watch where she was going then kept on walking as Cassie scoffed and tried to apologize. She called her a few choice words in her head then continued onto class, where she hoped that she wasn't going to bump into anybody else today - But knowing her, she was indeed going to bump into something or someone else before the day was over with.

Upon entering the hall of where he class was, she of course, bumped into someone else. A muscular male that called her out of her name and didn't bother to check to see if she was alright. Cassie sighed while staying leaned against a wall nearby, plopping her head back as well. Her friend, Ashleigh came over and told her how ridiculous she looked on the wall like that and she immediately stood up straight then walked to class with her friend.

"Are you alright?" Ashleigh asked her. "You look a little pale." She continued as they enter Professor's Morgan's class and took their seats in the middle of the room. "Ever feel like something is going to happen but don't know what it is?" Cassie asked while Ashleigh had a confused plastered upon her face. "Never mind." Cassie while unwrapping her Nature Valley bar and taking a bite. Her eyes were fixed onto her notebook, reviewing yesterday's notes as she knew that a pop quiz was coming today, like every other day.

Whatever was going to happen needed to happen fast so that she get some of her stress level back down to normal.

"Oh boy, such joy." He said to himself, heading towards the school. Why did he have to do this again? Oh yeah, the property. He sighed as he entered the school grounds. Years ago, he has purchased a property here, and he was intending to go settle down in it. But the last 60 years have been too exciting that he forgot to return there.

And now, now that he wanted to return, the property was already closed, saying that it had been years since anyone validated its ownership. He argued with them, even calling up a lawyer to handle the legal issues. After that, it was agreed upon that he will have the property, it is his after all, but he has to stay in the town for 6 months to keep it permanently.

And now here he is, going to school to protect his identity. "For the love of blood, I can't remember how many times I had to do this over and over again, and the last time was 80 years ago." He muttered to himself, going to his classroom. Being immortal had its disadvantages as well, and one of them is that your loved ones will all wither away while you stay young and fresh for all time.

Cassie sat at her desk with the palm of her hand cupping her face on the left side. She was concentrated on the pop quiz as she saw Ashleigh cheating off of someone else's paper. It was typical for her and she somehow managed to never get caught. Cassie shook her head as she was done and got up to turn her pop quiz in. Professor Morgan smiled up at her as she returned to her seat then got back up and asked if she could be dismissed from class.

Professor Morgan of course nodded his head and Cassie squealed as she got her books and headed off. She roamed the halls alone but then seen that red headed bi-...witch from earlier. "Hey, I would like to apologize for earlier." Cassie said towards her as she raised a brow then nodded. "Yeah, you should apologize for bumping into me. Anyways, I am on a mission. Anything else?" The rude girl said then asked Cassie, who shook her head and commented. "No, I guess not."

The red headed girl bumped into Cassie, who huffed and growled lowly while walking away. Cassie was never one for confrontation for real, since she really conflict. Cassie walked into her next class early as everyone present raised a brow at her. "Hi, sorry for interrupting but I just wanted to come in a little early, if that's okay." The professor waved her to come further in as she didn't really have nowhere to sit until a male had finished his test and let her sit in his seat.

A soft smile danced across her lips as she tucked some hair behind her ear and spoke softly. "Thanks." She looked up and seen the male she had also bumped into earlier towering over her as he smirked then walked off. This was not her day already, maybe the feeling she had this morning was wrong. Cassie sighed a little while pulling out a small novel to read. She got herself comfortable before crossing her legs together and tucking a few more strands of her hair behind her ears.

Another sigh soon escaped over her parted lips as she couldn't wait until class started for her since she was ready to get another test off of her shoulders.

"Well then, Mr. Nevermore, it would seem that everything is in order. You may now proceed to your class." The principal said, a pudgy man with receding hair line and a thick beard. He smiled in reply, taking great measure not to grin, as it would show off his fangs. "Thank you Principal Hemmingway." He said, leaving the principal's office.

He proceeded to his next class, which thankfully, has not yet started. He saw an empty seat beside a girl, seeing that no other chairs were available, he went to the seat and sat beside her. She was beautiful, and somehow, strangely familiar. He has a nagging thought that he have seen her somewhere, and that his entire being is drawn towards her. He shook his head, he must be hallucinating again. "Hi, I'm Clarence. I'm a new student here." He introduced himself to her, smiling pleasantly at her.

She sat there and watched as students were leaving and some were coming in early like herself. Her eyes flashed as a male sat beside her then she turned away and went back to reading her novel. The male had to be new because she had never see him around here before - Then again, she hasn't seen a lot of people. When he began to introduce him as she gasped and jumped slightly. "Sorry, it's been a rough day." She commented towards him then smiled back while responding. "Hi, I am Cassie, which is short for Cassandra. Nice to meet you." She continued smiling then took her eyes away from him and back towards the novel.

But when Professor Donaldson stood up, she quickly closed the novel and immediately went to paying attention to the review. "Oh, my apologies..." Professor Donaldson's eyes narrowed towards Clarence as he extended his hand out towards him. "Class, we have a new transfer, Clarence Nevermore." All eyes were locked on him, even Cassie's were. Professor Donaldson waved for him to come forth and give a brief introduction. "Don't be shy, Clarence." Cassie whispered with a smile then waved for him to go up there while mouthing the word go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back