• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Forester: Foster Home

Skyler nods, suddenly becoming very nervous. None of the people really knew her and what if they didn't want a baby crying around them at all times? She looks down at the hand that was rubbing her stomach and yawned slightly.

Skyler looks over at Ryver and smiles slightly in gratitude. "Thank you." She murmurs. She yawns once more and groans softly, feeling Christian become more and more active. Skyler lets out a sigh. 'So much for trying to go back to sleep...' She thinks to herself.

Ryver: Ryver excuses herself from the table and slips into the room with the piano, as she does many mornings. This morning is different, though. Ryver can't identify why but the usual electric current that she gets from playing piano is nearly tripled this morning... She dives right into the latest song that she has been working on.

Skyler looks back at Kat and stands up slowly. "Are you sure there isn't anything I can help out with while I'm here today?" She asked. She would feel bad if she just lied down all day trying to catch up on sleep. She had to at least help out with one thing so she didn't feel guilty.

Skyler nods her head and rubs her stomach. "Okay. I'll do that. I'm just gonna go and lay down for a bit." She said, though she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep.

(@Muzixmonzter )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back