• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Force Awakens interest check {Kylo Ren requested}

corsettdoll

Witchy Woman
I had a bit of a hiatus (life is busy sometimes) but now I'm back! Hooray!

So, i want this to take place a bit after the Force Awakens. I am looking for a Kylo Ren, and this will take place during his training. My character is an oc, of course, so it's definitely noncanon (especially since we have no idea what's going to happen next).

Just pm me if you're interested in hearing the detail plot. Honestly I prefer the 'write as you go method' because I do better coming up with ideas that way and it keeps it interesting and open for you to think of things as well.

I would like a partner that responds with at least 2-3 good paragraphs of response to move the plot along. I'll try my best to let you know when life gets busy again, so maybe I can not be bumbling about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back