• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Forbidden Romance

SoulEator

The Dark Elf~
I've had this idea (I hope it displayed it correctly) and wanted to play it out with another creative mind. I already have the two main characters within it. I don't mind your gender, as long as you know how to play both genders, it's all good. I really like this idea, so if anyone is interested, let me know(:3) and we'll talk more about who will be who.(o'v'o)

The world is split between inus and nekos. Catopia is where the Nekos live and Prestoph is where the Inus live. The two have been enemies for centuries, all the way back in war times. Catopia has built a wall around their city as Prestoph lives within the trees. The Great Law of both lands is to NEVER speak to an Inu/Neko. Anyone caught speak to or even thinking of mixing the bloodlines in any way, they are banished from their home and in some cases, hanged for their crimes.

Years have passed, and generations have come and gone, but the Law still stands strongly.
Lillian is a neko who finds the world pass the wall beautiful. Although she has only seen it in books within their library. She has had this dream of finding a hole in the wall, and to go through it to see the world on the outside herself. She keeps dreading the thought of not seeking it for real, will she eventually get over herself and go for her physical research?

Damon is an inu, who loves his world and loves running through the trees. He always sees the wall at the end of the meadows, but he shoves his curiosity down each time, but it continues to get harder and harder to do so. He wonders what lies behind the wall, but the constant reminder of never going near it beats through his head. Curiosity always ends up winning, so how long can he last?

Last edited by a moderator:
CalmingDestruction said:
This sounds awesome! If you're still looking, I'd love to role play with you.
(*U*) I am still indeed looking for a partner!

Sorry it took so long for my reply, I was out camping...( -_- ")

Mind If I ask what an Inus Is? Also, sorry If this may seem rude, but you totally remind me of a kid I knoe named Noah, totally random, I know..

@SoulEator

Last edited by a moderator:
AzelFang said:
Mind If I adk what an Inus Is? Also, sorry If this may seem rude, but you totally remind me of a kid I knoe named Noah, totally random, I know..
@SoulEator
Yes you may!

I'd love more knowledge!!

(o'v'o)

And don't worry, that wasn't rude.

Also, by the way, I'm not him or her, just so you know and not be confused or something.(OuO)

Sorry, I should have worded It differently, aren't there quite a few different species of Inus, such differences with the little dogs n the big ones?

AzelFang said:
Sorry, I should have worded It differently, aren't there quite a few different species of Inus, such differences with the little dogs n the big ones?
Not necessarily.

From what I know, it's literally just a human puppy mix like a neko.

I was wondering, cause my roommate has a lot of.. "Special" Comics, a few of them with animal-ized characters, such as the Neko's n Inus's.

AzelFang said:
I was wondering, cause my roommate has a lot of.. "Special" Comics, a few of them with animal-ized characters, such as the Neko's n Inus's.
Must be an awesome collection!!(*U*)

No judging here!! (:B) hehe~

It's so special, that I'm used to being tied to the chair to read or watch her collection with her, so she can talk or giggle with someone besides the other roomie. . .

Well, If yer still lookin fer an RP partner, I'm free to Join ya If ye wish t take me. (:3)

AzelFang said:
It's so special, that I'm used to being tied to the chair to read or watch her collection with her, so she can talk or giggle with someone besides the other roomie. . .
Well, If yer still lookin fer an RP partner, I'm free to Join ya If ye wish t take me. (:3)
Haha!! Sounds like fun!

I'd love to have you for a RP!!

PM me so we can work out details!

If your open to multiple plays on this idea I'm rather interested. Forgive my current blandness I honestly just found this site. :3

Different plays on this one idea huh. *Thinking*

Sounds pretty good, especially being able to see how others create such an adventure of crime and love. *Strokes beard*

Very Intriguing.

I love it!!(*U*)

Thank you for that idea @WanderingSoul !!

I am indeed still having takers.

Just PM Me if you want to join me with this plot here.

@TyrannosaurusChexmix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back