• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forbidden love

I can't really make a form untill tomorrow when I'm on my computer so if you want we can just start and role with it. Also one more question what paring are we doing? Like MxM, FxM, FxF, trans?

Amon was bored. Nothing new ever happened in the demon realms. The only fun that he ever got was Halloween. That's when Azazel, one of the major demons, allowed him to terrorize the human world named Earth. Not only did Azazel allow him to terrorize the human world, he allowed Amon to show off his wings and maybe kill a few of the worthless God children. God children. Oh how Amon hated them. They took his whole family away from him.

Azazel found me as an infant. He raised me, taught me to use my talents for the greater good, taking down the God children. They ruined all our plans though.

Azazel has spent centuries waiting for a certain God Child. This God child was to be named Jasmine. She would help us bring down their world, or destroy ours. It would be their choice. But I couldn’t stand the wait. So I created turmoil for Angels to fix. The American Civil War, both World Wars, I created tension between countries. I filled Hitler’s mind to start the Holocaust and bring the Nazi regime to power. The Angels fixed all these mishaps in the blink of an eye. They knew exactly who to blame to.

Now angels don’t look nor act like they do in stories. Their wings aren’t as white as snow; they don’t sing hymns all damn day. They wear armor not dresses or tunics. They carry swords ready to fight at a moment’s notice. They need to come down here to the Demon realms and take a bath in the fiery pits of Hell.

So to entertain myself, I took a walk to the dungeons. Azazel had recently come back from a conquest of a smaller demon realm, ruled by a demon by the name of Cali. Cali was known to be ruthless. Azazel just stopped her before anything bad occurred. From Cali’s land he brought back some prisoners. I looked into each cell and received a glare from the occupant of each cell.

I found nobody worth my while so I stalked out of the dungeons and out of the palace.

A word about where I live. Azazel’s palace is made of a red hell rock that goes by the name Fireniem. Fireniem is quite rare and dear old adoptive daddy’s palace is made of the stuff. All the other buildings in his kingdom are made of a stone that originates in Satan’s realm.

I opened up my wings to their full extent and jumped into the air with a strong bat of my wings. This caused me to soar high above the heads of the lesser demons with no wings and no purpose but be commoners and peasents. I flew to the Portal Opener and waited for Azazel to return from talking to Lord Satan about his conquest of Cali’s land.

Jasmine I lived a pretty normal life the only thing was there were always these black shadows following me. Some of them felt like a good presence others not so much. I never understood them and I was to afraid to ask if anyone else because I thought they would think I'm crazy. Sometimes I even think I'm going crazy and ever since I turned 19 What was yesterday things have been getting worse. Like just today I woke up and I swore on of the shadows was talking to me. Sure I couldn't understand it but it freaked me out.

A few years ago I had a beautiful woman come up to me and tell me I was special. I didn't understand that either why was a so special? Maybe she's jut like any crazy old lady who thinks everyone is special and has some sort of potential.

Finnaly I started getting ready for the day and yet again one of those stupid shadows appeared. 'They found you.' It wispered before darting off. Now I was freaked out. What had found me and what did it want with me? That all i could think about as I splashed cold water on my face trying to wake myself up. This was going to be a long day....

Azazel stepped through the portal with a grim look on his face. In his hand was a file folder. It was deep red and was simply stamped with a J.

“Azazel,” I asked cautiously, “What is that?”

Without a response he handed it to me and walked back to the palace. I opened my wings once more, and flew, landing in front of him.

“Tell me what this is about. The conquest wasn’t the only thing that Satan talked to you about was it?” I practically yelled. The streets were empty, the people were out celebrating another successful battle, won by their glorious leader.

He responded in a tone that sounded as grim as his expression looked, “That is the folder about Jasmine, everything we have on her. It is time, get ready and find her. Bring her to me, our world cannot be destroyed. Watch out for angels…”

He trailed off, looking into the distance. I nodded once, a simple response and flew to my room in the palace. I grabbed an extra set of clothing and my daggers. I never went on any mission without my daggers.

I flew back to the Portal Opener, where I knew Azazel would be waiting.

“Goodbye.” He told me, “try to make it back in one piece along with the girl. Oh and beat up a few Angels for me.” He said in a much happier tone. On that statement he shoved me into the portal, without giving me a chance to respond.

"Jasmine! Breakfast!" My mother called from down stairs. "No thanks mom I'm not really that hungry." I said when I entered the kitchen. "Are you sure?" She asked me sweetly. "You always eat breakfast.... are you feeling ok?" She asked as she came over and laid a hand on my forehead checking for a temprature. My mom was just a little over protective. "Mom I'm fine." I said softly as I gently pushed her hand away. "I'm just not hungry." I explained as I grabbed my bag of school.

On my way to school my friend Alice met up with me. She was probably the most beautiful girl I knew there wasn't one imperfection on her skin... Well except for a scar on the side of her face near her ear. Other then that though she was flawless almost angelic looking and it made me jelious. "So what's up?" She asked me trying to make small talk. "Not much." I said as we walked. Lately she's been acting weird to and won't let me out of her sight. Although I don't nessicarly mind though because when she around the shadows leave me alone it's like they're afraid of her or something so I just don't question it.

"Hey Jasmine snap out of it!" She said waving a hand infront of my hazel eyes. "What has you so distracted this morning?" She asked me. "Nothing. Why dose everyone keep asking me that?!" I said my temper was as fiery as my red hair. "Sorry I was just curious." She said softly. I hadn't ment to snap it her I had just been stressed out lately.

I landed on my bottom. I saw 2 girls walking down the sidewalk coming toward me. One had fiery red hair, and was beautiful. The other was unnaturally beautiful, and had a radiance that came with immortality. I knew immediately that she was an Angel.

I pulled my wings into my back, making sure that you couldn’t see them before using a tinsy bit of magic to conjure up male clothes that a teenage boy would wear.

All in all, I conjured a hoodie, a t-shirt with a smiley face with x’s for eyes that said nirvana, Jeans and converse. I quickly changed and stashed my demon clothes in a backpack. My daggers were slid inside my jeans. I quickly hopped out of the bushes I was hiding in, right in front of the girl and the Angel.

“Hi,” I said to them, “I’m lost and trying to find the high school. Could you help me?”

The Angel immediately said no, but I could tell that the girl with red hair was willing to give me a chance.

“Jasmine,” the Angel said threateningly, “We can’t trust him, he looks like one of those bad boys that your mother would warn you to stay away from.”

“Come on, Alice. We should at least give him a chance.” Jasmine responded. Thank you Jasmine for sticking up for me, I would have stabbed the bitch and tossed her to Satan in Hell.

“Walk with us… Hey what’s your name?” Jasmine asked. Curious little beasty aren’t we.

“My name is Parker, I’m glad to get to know you.”

Jasmine it was like I couldn't help it like someone.or something was controlling me causing those words to flow out of my mouth. I wasn't sure what to think at the moment as we started walking towards the school. At the moment I stood closer to Alice then the male seeing she didn't seem to like him that much plus I had been friends with her longer then this guy.

As we walked I could feel the tension between the two growing and it was starting to bother me. Although there was nothing I could do to fix it unless I pointed it I out to them. Even then I'm not sure it would fix anything at all. I sighed softly and just stared at the path ahead hoping we got to school soon.

I glared at Alice, seeing as Jasmine was getting closer to her. To conjure my glare, the Angel responded with a smirk. The Hell! Angels don’t normally, oh I see. She was sent to track Jasmine down even before we had even thought that she would be alive this century.

Soon, I saw a large building on the horizon, the high school. If I was going to earn Jasmine’s trust, I’d have to act like a normal God child. I sighed knowing how hard it was going to be.

Jasmine and Alice had picked up the pace, and I, stuck in deep thought, had fallen behind. I quickened my pace, and easily caught up to them.

“Well, here it is.” Jasmine said, as I stood stiff in the middle of the sidewalk.

“Hope I never see you again,” Alice whispered into my ear as she passed me by. “Demon.” She added as an afterthought.

I responded with a glare. “Likewise, Angel.” I responded in a dark tone.

Jasmine at the moment I didn't care what they were arguing about so I walked into the school without either one of them. At the moment their aquwardness was driving me absolutely crazy and I couldn't stand to be around them.

Once inside the building I headed strait to the seconds floor and to my locker. I piped it open after putting my combination in and grabbed my stuff out from the inside. The shadows were back and honestly they looked terrified they stayed in the very back of my locker and they seemed to be shaking slightly. "Strange." I muttered softly as I closed my locker and headed to my homeroom.

While Alice and I were arguing, Jasmine had slipped inside the school building. I glared at her, ending the argument. I stalked inside the building, looking for the main office. Once I found it, I walked inside, ignoring the glances from the other girls. They were looking at me like I was hot, which I guess I was. I haven’t really seen my face in a while.

I walked quietly up to the desk and asked the lady sitting there whether Parker Gage was registered yet. She told me to wait a couple of minutes while she checked. When she returned and handed me a schedule, I knew that Azazel had preplanned this out.

I glanced over my schedule looking and memorizing everything immediately. I headed to the first class on the list, homeroom. I walked in and saw Jasmine sitting in the front row.

FYI- I see Finn Harries as Parker/Amon, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0b/47/72/0b47728b1fffd3610587649236e9eaa8.jpg

and these as his wings: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/235/b/6/winged_fantasy_black___premium_psd_download_by_thy_darkest_hour-d5c279m.png

Jasmine I took my seat and started to get ahead on my work just incase I got busy or a lot of work in the next few days. Besides I enjoyed my psychology class so getting ahead on my work was actually fun. I loved learning about people and the way their minds worked.

I heard someone walk in the room and it was his. "Damit." I mumbled softly as I went back to my work I hoped he didn't sit next to me. I don't know what he wanted or what Alice wanted from me but all i knew is I didn't want to do it. Plus with both of them around the shadows started to act weird and I didn't like it. Plus I didn't understand what they were trying to tell me or their purpose.

Finnaly the bell rang symbolizing that class started. After a first few minutes the room was filled with students and the girls were all over him. "He's so hot!" One of them squeeled to her friend causing me to roll my eyes.

As soon as I walked into the classroom I was bombarded with girls and questions. I sighed hoping that this day would end quickly.

Seemed like Satan was with me, soon it was lunch time. I saw Alice walking through the hallways with somebody other than Jasmine. I rushed ahead, the crowd of girls that had noticed me in homeroom following, never close behind. When I shoved open the doors to the lunchroom, I scanned the crowd quickly. I saw Jasmine slipping out a side door, lunch in hand. I followed her losing the girls in the crowded room.

Slipping out the same door, I quickly conjured a small lunch that I would enjoy. It was a PB and J sandwich and tortilla chips. I caught up to the red head, who turned around in alarm.

“Thought you might want some company seeing as Alice ditched you.” I said to her.

Jasmine I went through the sub line and obviously got a sub. Then I went into the crowded cafeteria and found myself a seat. Sure it was alone but I didn't care most of the time I preffered to be alone instead of surrounded by people.

After sitting alone for a while I felt that someone was watching me, and guess what I was right. It was him the guy he seems to be following me every where. Although I couldn't remeber his name to save my life I would have to ask him again.

"You can sit here as long as you tell me your name again. Sorry I don't remeber it I'm not very good with names, so it might take me a while before I remeber it." I said to him with a soft smile as I picked at my lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back