• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forbidden Love

Mido froze to the ground. Not only was the screaming unbearable, now the girl who broke his tailbone standing in his apartment, and looked like she was about to move in. Mido tried to say something, but the mere shock made it hard. "P-p-p-please say you have taken a w-w-w-w-wrong turn somewhere." He knew this was not a possibility, but he really, really hoped that the answer would be yes.

Akira shook her head, holding up the keys. "This is my apartment, now explain why you are here." she said, glaring at him. She placed a hand to her head, breathing slowly. "Please tell me, you don't live here." She said slowly in a low voice. Things where going to get a lot more interesting. She was starting to regret being rude to him this morning.

Mido swayed a bit awkwardly before saying "Well, its a double apartment, a common room and two bedrooms. And yes, I do live here." Mido walked over to the kitchen, which was separated with the common room with a counter. Mido took a cup down from a shelf and put it on the counter. "Do you drink coffee? Or do you prefer tea?" Mido said as he started the kettle, and pulled out a box of Cookies out, and placed them on the counter as well.

Akira sighed. "I would prefer to beat you up right now, but that would get me kicked off the team. But in an answer to your question, tea." She said, rubbing her forehead. "Now I am going to unpack to save myself from possibly getting me more lawsuits." She said, walking towards her room and opening the door, shutting it firmly behind her and starting to unpack.

Mido exhaled slowly as the door to Akiras room shut tight. He just had to play it out nice and slow. And after all, she seemed to know he was untouchable at the current moment, which was good. It made him feel safe.

Looking in a cupboard, he found a batch of tea bags. He picked out a few, earl grey, green tea, apple tea, the basic ones, and put them on a tray along with the boiled water and cookies. Carefully, Mido limped back to the table, and placed the tray on it. He then limped to his armchair and grabbed his coffee, and once again limped back to the small table, and sat down.

Akira sighed, her room in perfect order now. She looked at her small manga collection, a few figurine's, and a wall scroll. On her other wall, hanging in display racks where samurai swords. On another book case there where more books. Her bed was made up with a orange bed spread. She sighed, satisfied with her room. A bit calmer now, she walked out silently to the common area, sitting down on another armchair, taking the cup of boiling water and putting the orange tea in her cup, letting it sit for a while. She took a cookie and munched on it, staying silent. She was in no mood to be provoked.

(And all of sudden I fear for Midos safety. I mean, come on, swords? Mido only has kitchen knifes >_<)

Mido was reading his book and drinking his coffee. This was just great. Not only did his new room mate be one who tried to kill him earlier, now there was a silence between them like they were the Americans and the Soviets, sitting at a peace conference in Sweden.

After some more silence, Mido decided to break the ice. "So, why did you come to our school in the last year?" it sounded a tad awkward to Mido, but he only cared about the results. As long they were good, that was all that mattered.

Akira, on the one hand, was glad he had not tried to provoke her. "Yes, yes I did." She said. She kept a tight frown on her face, taking a sip of her now finished tea. She felt her frown straiten a bit as the warm liquid slipped down her throat, soothing some of the tension inside her. She took another cookie munching on it as she stared into the distance.

Mido looked at Akira with a puzzled look. "I noted you moved here, yes, I asked why you did so, the last year before graduation. Would't it have been easier somewhere you knew people?" He grinned on the inside. He did not know what he would do, if it wasn't because he was so good at digging up dirt via connections. That was basically his life on this school, making sure people kept in their line. And he did so with information and secrets.

Akira felt a vein pop in her head. "I moved for personal reasons, but I am the only reason we are the top school for Judo now." She said, her eyes darting over to him. She didn't care what kind of goons he had under his thumb or if he even ran the entire school, she would stand toe to toe with him some day, and she would make sure he could never forget it.

Mido shrugged. "If you don't want to talk about it, its none of my business. I just wanted to start a conversation, rather than the silence, but I guess using threats is also some sort of communication." Again Mido laughed on the inside, and hid it behind the mug of coffee, which was going dry, and so he limped back to the kitchen and started to make a new cup.

Akira laughed to herself as she saw him limping across the floor. She took another sip of her tea, happily munching on her cookie. "Well my dear man, you will have to get used to insults because they come with the package." She said, setting down her tea. She fixed her hair clips a bit, making sure she could see before picking her mug back up.

As Mido limped back to the table with a new mug of coffee, his leg gave after and he fell sideways with the coffee in hand, scolding his right arm. He let out some pained sounds, this day had just been shit. First a broken tailbone, now a burn? "Don't just sit there, help me for crying out loud." He said, holding his burned arm with his shirt.

Akira sighed getting up. She walked over and picked him up like a princess, setting him down on the couch before walking to the kitchen. She grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with ice. She wrapped a towel around it and walked back over, placing it on his arm. "Use that." She said, walking back to her arm chair.

Mido grabbed the bag angrily, and muttered a low "Thanks." before putting on his wound. The ice cold chilling felt like a thousand hot needles, which was quite ironic, penetrating his skin, injecting a numbing agent into him. Soon the pain faded, but Mido kept the chilling ice on to keep it from hurting even a little. "I bet you have used a lot of ice bags in your training." Mido said, still having a pained expression plastered to his face.

Akira nodded, drinking her tea. She soon realized there was a mug on the ground and walked over, picking it up and putting it in the sink. She walked back over and cleaned up the rest of the coffee. She threw the paper towels away and sat down. "And your welcome." She said, drinking her tea some more.

Mido smirked a bit, there were something good hearted within her after all. He looked as she even cleaned up the spilled coffee. "Good thing its not a rug, right?" he laughed a bit on his own remark. "But thanks for cleaning it up."

Akira nodded, taking another sip. "I don't want to live in a pigsty." She said, munching on cookies more. She smiled to herself but quickly wiped it away, drinking some more of her coffee.

"Of course." Mido said with a smile. "I like to keep it as neat as possible, although it is not always possible. A good thing we will be two to take care of it now."

Mido bit his finger a bit, a habit he had when he had nothing to read, and had to think. "Do you cook? Its getting late, and normally I would cook, but in my current condition, I think I will do purely in a kitchen." He said, and made a gesture as to refer to his whole body.

Akira sighed. "I can try. Not going to be fancy. Hope you like pasta." She said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. She sighed, getting out the pasta and starting to boil the water and getting out some lettuce to make a salad. She had to have tons of carbs to keep her energy levels going while she fought in the ring.

Mido sighed "I imagined you would go for the carbons. Its no problem, I just like to profile people." He smiled a light smile. "One day, I might teach you a thing or two. Always helped in the kitchen, so I just love cooking nowadays."

Akira grunted. "I don't like cooking. It takes time. I like using and polishing my swords." She said. She sighed, walking towards the pot as she put in salt and the spaghetti. She continued making salad, concentrated.

Mido was a bit surprised at her mention of swords. Had they been approved? If not, he just had some more dirt, but the fact that his room mate had swords in her room, and she already had shown a aggressive nature... He was defiantly gonna lock his door tonight. "Well, knifes are kind of like swords, aren't they? At least they are fantastic instruments for cooking." He said a little nervously.

Akira looked at him. "Yes, the only difference is that mine are more then 4 times the length of this one." She said, holding up her knife. She twirled the knife, catching it by the handle. "And that's why you have to be careful around me." She said, continuing her work. She had had all of her knifes regulated and she had a permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back