Other For Those People That Regret Their Usernames: What's Your Story? (Comment Thread)

Mianyan

𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒂𝒏🍓✿
I think we can all come to the conclusion that we regret at least one distinctive thing about our usernames ... like me.
I mean, my username is pretty ... um ... cringy if you would want to label it that. I definitely regret my username.
But! I'm interested in your stories!

eaafe20dbdeaf3335cbf3a24a36c304e.png
tumblr_e60d43016a280382a500b472498c1069_a28f884b_400.gif
b996ca0ab51820cd439aebe70dc0e479.png

Well, first and foremost ...
Your story must be along the lines of:
1. How did you think of your username?
2. Was your username just a grab-n-go or an actual thought process of what you wanted to name yourself?
3. Have people ever pointed it out in an embarrassing way?
4. If you could change it earlier than the one year mark, what would it be?

I mean, if you have anything other than the preferences that you think is pretty funny, feel free to write about that. These requirements are not strictly followed and they are only placed as a guide for people that have a hard time explaining certain things.

tumblr_18aa9fb87fbff61f451cbf45b89165df_f081a4a7_500.gif
2ba2d932e501fbd7a0c42ad573f0cf87.png
1. If you have another story that you would like to add, go ahead ... just no spam
2. No commenting on another post because it will mess up the flow ... only like it c:
3. Use roman numerals to number the post in order! Why? Because they look fancy (youuuu). If you don't get what I'm saying, say that someone's post is the third post ... your post would be the fourth post bb.
5. Make sure the stories follow the guidelines of Rpnation, be safe bbs.

Thank you! Please have fun with this and follow the rules!​

Not much of a story but here goes.
I actually regret using the name Omega for this website. This is due to me wanting to, later on, use it as an alias for something else. Now, if anybody in the community of this other thing that I am doing knew I was on this website in any capacity, I'd get people messing with me about it for a long ass time.

It's not that I regret username but if you want stories... I didn't plan it, but now I'm a mobile game.

I picked this name because I wanted a username that:
1. would not be the same as I used before (because I wanted a fresh start in roleplaying after a few years break)
2. would be related to a fandom but not really. As in, I didn't want to use fandom character names but still wanted to somehow connect my username to a fandom

And so after some thought I used this.
Let's say it's the name of a profession XD And it's related to a very obscure fandom but in fact there can be quite a lot of fandoms it may refer to. Because this 'profession' exists in many anime, movies, games, novels, legends etc.

... but now I'm a mobile game. There is a mobile game with the same name that came out a couple years ago and became rather popular.
So yeah, that's how I became a mobile game even though I've never played it.

I don't plan on changing username anytime soon. I like it, but I find it funny that everyone thinks it's because of that game when it's not. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back