• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom For the Throne! Game of Thrones, The Last Kingdom and Tolkien (Hobbit/LOTR) RP!

I would probably be interested in having Alucard played for me, or as a last resort Trevor.

If it isn't too much trouble, could you PM me? Ever since the new updates, I can't pm people, even when I meet the requirements and I've been on this site for months now. D:

Ah ok, I would really be down for the Netflix series, and we can double up! Who are you looking for in terms of characters? Could we PM each other to plan some more?
First off Love the Icon. Love to see Yu Yu Hakusho still getting love. Also I'd be up to RP Castlevania with you too, if you're up to it. Message me if you are.

Hey I'd love to RP Castlevania with me. I just joined the site though so you might have to message me first, but would you like to talk about this in DMs?
Sure, it depends on who you are looking to play as. I've already bene playing Alucard for a bit so I'm not interested in playing him some more.

I just finished reading the LOTR and I am looking for a double up RP in PMs. I'm also familar with Game Of Thrones and i'd love to do one of those as well. I'm familiar with: The dragon prince and the Last Kingdom as well.

I can play any gender, any sexuality, I like to write in paragraphs and all that.

Please comment or send me a DM if you are interested!
I'm interested in doing a GOT rp if you are still looking for partners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back