• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

For the Liberation of our People!

TheCraft

I'm going to make you cry
Revolution Role-play

Introductions

Hey everyone! My name's Craft and I am a long date rper coming back from a 3 year-break.

I used to be a fantasy rper but then I fell in love with good futuristic rps.

I feel as if they are over-all more original and rich. (But that's an generalization)

So anyway, I have no gender preference in an rp, I have to say that romance for me it's always a sub-plot,

never the biggest point in the narrative. I am pretty detailed so I do expect the same thing from my rp partner.

But of course someone doesn't have to do 5 paras to rp with me, not at all, I find that most of the time the length of an rp post is something fluid.

It varies with the moment.

Core Concept

The roleplay's history would spin around the fact that a small gas mining colony in a beat down planet named Nelgan II that was never properly colonized due to it's orbit being to far from the it's sun.

Was seized by an unknown empire, soldiers appeared one night and defeated any scrap of resistance the miners could put up in such a short notice.

Needless to say that the miners were massacred and that those who survived were put into a semi-slavery work regiment on the mines.

The mining colony's communication was cut off from the two main cities near it and it has spend almost a whole month under occupation. A war has recently broke in between two of the main inter-stellar trading companies.

And all authority is too busy too pay it's attention to a small hunk of rock with no real strategic or economic value.

The people have had enough of this and taking upon themselves to fend off their invaders. They are mustering their forces and gathering their heroes to do something about the situation.

Plot and other details

I will, most of the time, rp as the occupying faction, the Dominare, but I will roleplay as some characters to help my partner progress in the history and uncover details.

This rp has the structure of a video-game, and all though I am completely open to sudden turn of events and unexpected decisions from my partner, most of the rp is already in my mind,

but as I said, this will not limit in any way the creativity and free-will of my partner. The plot is mainly about the struggle of the people, but it's also about uncovering the true nature

of the occupation, and other mysteries that shroud the Dominare.

ps: If you feel like rping as the Dominare just message me and I will tell you their core ideas and history.

1-Spoiler! Reading this might ruin the rp for you!

The Dominare are an old research and trade's company, they are the main suppliers of ship's and new technology for most of the Trade Alliances, on both sides of the current war. They uncovered a delicate property on rare strands of mineral gas, while testing for alternative sources for bio-fuel. What they found was the presence of a new micro-organism who was able to synthesize a new chemical called HYPERGLUCO-HYDRORACETAM. (HG-HR) This chemical is able to feed someone's body while sheltering it from the effects of sleep deprivation. The military use was too big too let it pass, this product would make the [B]Dominare[/B] filthy rich, and so they went on to occupy the source of the gas and take it all for themselves.

2-Spoiler! Reading this will ruin the rp for you!

The chemical has unforeseen side effects that would turn, in a matter of months, it's user into a complete addict. It's uses also range to being a source of sustenance and protection, for any biological matter, while it sustains rapid reconfiguration. Allowing genetic splicing to reach levels that were unimaginable.

Well, that's pretty much it I think, might edit something in our out later, if anyone's interested you just need to post it! Look forward to rping with you!

InlineSpoiler] InlineSpoiler [sh=OPTION] [sh=OPTION]Introductions[/sh] [sh=OPTION]Introductions[/sh]v [sh=OPTION]Introductions[/sh] [sh=OPTION]Introductions[/sh]

I might be interested in playing a role in this story. Let's discuss this in PMs, shall we?

Feuver said:
I might be interested in playing a role in this story. Let's discuss this in PMs, shall we?
I Would really like to do that but this acc is new and I need to make 20 posts + before they will let me use pms.. the bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back