• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy For The Good of Mankind

LadyGoldberry

I prefer to jump in to a role play without much description of introduction other than the Role Play itself. I have an idea of where this may go and I would be very pleased if the characters created led the tale down a different path. If this seems intriguing I encourage you to jump in. If you want more knowledge and wish to create a character that has more back story linked to my character please Private Message me and I would be glad to share details and brainstorm where this is heading. I should add that this is set in present day in an unspecified city in a world with Demons and Angels.

The rain poured down over the girl, matting her hair in to dirty blond chunks. Water pushed a maroon trail from behind her right ear down her neck and in to the white collar of her overly large cotton shirt. Noise. It was the noise that kept her from continuing on past the dumpster of this dark alley. With eyes squeezed tight over her violet eyes she tried to concentrate and push out the chaos. A choke caught in her throat as this girl of 8 clutched her head, her fingers threading through wet strands and buzzed fuzz both. As her finger tips brushed the shaved patch behind her ear she snapped her eyes open, took a deep breath, and stood. Great willpower pushed out the noise in her brain enough to understand the noises picked up from her ears. After a beat more to become centered Vera sprinted from the alley and in to the city.

The first hints of day were only starting to appear as Vera dashed along in the shadows, staying away from street lights. Her baggy sweatpants soaked up water from the rain and puddles like a sponge and it wasn't long before they were sliding off her slight frame. One wrong step caused her to slip on her own hem and go sprawling to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back